New skin and loading screen

Yeah, I might try something else with it this weekend. IDK what tho yet. Loading screens might come out sooner, I have what I need for a Divas one and Orton one right now, I need to find more covers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

zl7r0z.jpg

Continued from The Penultimate Name Thread

Rocky; perhaps something like this but only Hogan, with the logo you designed instead of Starrcade and the RAW logo instead of WCW?

Just so you know... I can't view TinyPic or Photobucket pics, well, most of them anyway... Annoying as shit.

If you could upload that pic to imageshack and repost it, I could have a crack it, depending on how things play out(Y)

• 3 weeks later...

I anyone is still doing the history loading screens, I'd like to make a few requests. Could I get them made for the following wrestlers: Eddie Guerrero, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, AJ Styles, and Christopher Daniels. Thanks in advance to anyone that decides to do this, if anyone does.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought you would've known better :shifty:

From the Frequently Asked Questions Section

Once you find an image you like, right click it & choose "Save Target As". When asked to choose a directory to download the file into, you should find the folder with EWR in, and place it inside the "GFX" folder.

The image must have a specific filename too, so while saving the file, rename it as appropriate, depending on what type of image it is.

EWR_Back.jpg - This is the background image that is displayed at all times during the game.

EWR_load1.jpg - This is a loading screen, you can change the number at the end of the filename to change which loading screen you want it to represent.

EWR_net1.jpg - This is the banner for the Internet sites. Change the number at the end of the filename to represent a different site, acceptable numbers are 1-4.

EWR_Title.jpg - This is the titlescreen of the game, the first screen you'll see when firing up the game.

EWR_Narf.gif - If you are the only global fed, and the game starts up WDW and NPW to compete with you, this guy will popup.

EWR_Ponder.gif - If you are the only global fed, and the game starts up WDW and NPW to compete with you, this guy will popup.

Also, with EWR 3.0, you are able to create up to 10 'sets' of graphics with ten images each. To make an image part of a specific set, you must name it EWR_Set1_01.jpg. You can change the number after 'Set' and the '01' to any number 1-10. You can see an example of this here.

If your filenames are correct, then you can view each set of graphics by going to "Loading Screens Gallery Set To Be" in the Options menu, as seen here. You'll notice a 'View Gallery' button where you can preview a set of graphics that you have selected.

Edited by Rocky Feller

I made this one a while back... Don't know why I hadn't posted it

chikara.th.jpg

Also go through this folder and there should be quite a few to use...

They're sized at 1024X768 so it shouldn't need to get resized as EWR will do it automatically to fit.

Especially the ones made by Andrew Southern (Y)

http://s255.photobuc...n%20Wallpapers/