New skin and loading screen

Would love to see a SmackDown! loading screen like the RAW one posted by Kirkland, as well as an updated RAW screen if possible.

Just because I don't wanna leave Rocky alone with a shit ton of requests, I'm gonna have a try at this then Contador's WWE Background, button and buttonoff

Can i have a NEXUS Background, Loading Screen, Banner, Title and maybe a Button...

Thanks to anyone who try to make this..:)

I thought I might as well have a crack at it.

No files will ovewrite anything generic.

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QTNTZ2VS

Note: The Logo will only work with this Background as it was made specifically for this background.

SAMPLE

4si2bp.jpg

2wdvhwl.jpg

OK, on to the next one.

Edited by Rocky Feller

Guest Snoopdoggydogg

If I posted some picks of say 3 or 4 divas and Snoop would someone be able to whip up a quick loading screen. Hard to find picks but I want on one side Torrie Wilson And Stacy Keibler Snoop in the middle with a pimp glass and Trish and lita on the other side Cheers if someone can whip one up as a loading screen and or banner

Edited by Snoopdoggydogg

If I posted some picks of say 3 or 4 divas and Snoop would someone be able to whip up a quick loading screen. Hard to find picks but I want on one side Torrie Wilson And Stacy Keibler Snoop in the middle with a pimp glass and Trish and lita on the other side Cheers if someone can whip one up as a loading screen and or banner

Finding pics is the easy bit, wanting to do the image is another as it can be time consuming and I hate staring at a screen when doing graphics.

It also doesn't help that I tend to get lazy halfway through doing stuff. which is what happened here :unsure:

2va1hr5.jpg

Banner:

2qns588.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller

Guest Snoopdoggydogg

Nice job like the purple effects considering you got lazy I can’t imagine where you would have went with this thanks Rocky.Cheers for the banner.

Edited by Snoopdoggydogg

If he's like me, I have different GFX for each save I have. It's just aesthetics, well maybe not to that degree but you get my point :D

Except I don't do buttons.

Yes, maybe i`m like you...i like different GFX for different saves..but instead of title and loading screen i want buttons, because i like dofferent types of buttons..

PS: The Nexus GFX Pack is very good:)

Edited by contador9

All of these are so well done thank you

No one has done your request yet o_O

I was about to start it but I'm not too sure on what it is that you're after.

Do you want:

1) A Loading Screen just with the most recent WCW logo

2) A Loading Screen just with the nWo logo

3) An nWo logo with some people around it &

4) A Bret Hart Bio Loading Screen.

Does that seem about right to you?

Edited by Rocky Feller

A Bret Hart Bio one like the others, a Hart Foundation Pillman Bret, Owen, Davey and Anvil, nWo logo, WCW's last blue logo that opened shows, and lastly blue WCW logo with bret hart sting jericho and rvd,(for a 1999 game i have) I said there all so well done meaning any of the load screens in this section.

The problem with your request PhilaHitman is that I don't know if it's one request or 5...

Tell me if this is correct...

1. A Bret Hart Bio

2. Hart Foundation Pillman Bret, Owen, Davey and Anvil

3. nWo logo

4. WCW's last blue logo that opened shows

5. Blue WCW logo with bret hart sting jericho and rvd

Oh jesus.....the background alone would have been good, adding tthose cuts just.....

Might be too much to ask for but could I get some loading screens that would go along with my game?

Just a basic RAW one with any of the following superstars featured: Randy Orton, John Cena, The Miz, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Triple H, John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin, Big Show, Alex Riley, Michael McGillicutty, Skip Sheffield, R-Truth, Zack Ryder.

Just a basic NXT one (really just the NXT logo really)

Just a basic Smackdown one with any of the following superstars featured: Undertaker, Edge, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio, Jack Swagger, Kane, Matt Hardy, Sheamus, Kaval, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre, Dolph Ziggler, MVP, Chris Masters, Mark Jindrak, Homicide.

Obviously they don't have to feature all of the guys mention I just mentioned some of the staples of each show.