New skin and loading screen

Thanks... I've made a couple more.... Another Maryse and an Annie Social. But I cant post them here, for their.... certain unacceptable criteria for board standards.

I can see an Maryse one being too much to post because of some of the pics shes done but not Annie.

Thanks... I've made a couple more.... Another Maryse and an Annie Social. But I cant post them here, for their.... certain unacceptable criteria for board standards.

I can see an Maryse one being too much to post because of some of the pics shes done but not Annie.

Annie Social was a part of NWWL. If he made it using pics from there, they'd could be deemed inappropriate.

Annie Social was a part of NWWL. If he made it using pics from there, they'd could be deemed inappropriate.

Youre both right.

Youre both right.

Any chance you could PM it?

I believe the rules apply via pm too. It's not as if the images are explicit or in poor taste. It's just that it's nudity.

I would have been very close to it with the Tiffany one I posted a while back in here.

Edited by Pimpin' Feller

I believe the rules apply via pm too. It's not as if the images are explicit or in poor taste. It's just that it's nudity.

I would have been very close to it with the Tiffany one I posted a while back in here.

As long as the person's 18 or older, you could always just email them.

Anyway, I've seen some good stuff in this thread. I wish I had artistic talent and patience to do loading screens, but I don't, so I just chill out and admire others'. :blush:

They're coming along on my end, by the time I upload, I'll have 3 full sets for you folks. Within a day or two, watch my signature, there'll be a megaupload link in my sig you'll be able to DL my screens in a zip file directly from there.

I have 3 sets...

Grunge set(18+) featuring: Maryse, Candice, Annie Social, Karen Jarrett, Mickie James and Torrie Wilson as of now. +4 more to come.

Playboy Set(18+) featuring: Maryse, Tifffany, Traci, Maria, Torrie & Sable + 6 more to come.

Divas Set(Probably won't be 18+... but never know) featuring Melina and Kelly Kelly + 8 more to come.

Trying to hide the fact it contains nudity in some weird way :huh:

He should probably mention that in his post somewhere too.

@ Haydenism... Click then link then remove the '[/spoiler' from the end in the address bar.

Edited by Pimpin' Feller

Well if you dont take the time to read the topic at hand, since thats all that was discussed on the last page and a half... no one but you is at fault if you were displeased. Don't use them if you dont like them. Thats all. They werte requested by a fair few, so they were posted.

• 1 month later...

OK... Here are the banners I have done up...

All are made to the size that they are in-game. Also added LordsofPain.net & Wrestleview.com

bannerlordsofpain.jpg

bannerwrestleview.jpg

ewrnet1.jpg

ewrnet2.jpg

ewrnet3.jpg

35btcnc.jpg

After finally completing the fantasy promotion logos, I've started redoing the in-game banners (as of the April Update)

Having a break from that, I've added a couple more options for the non-promotional "sites" in the game

Gerwick.net

Gerwick.jpg

Cageside Seats

CagesideSeats.jpg

Will look to add more in the future. I have one more day of before I'm back at work and I have only done up to the ECCW banner, leaving about 27ish.