New skin and loading screen

Might be too much to ask for but could I get some loading screens that would go along with my game?

Just a basic RAW one with any of the following superstars featured: Randy Orton, John Cena, The Miz, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Triple H, John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin, Big Show, Alex Riley, Michael McGillicutty, Skip Sheffield, R-Truth, Zack Ryder.

Just a basic NXT one (really just the NXT logo really)

Just a basic Smackdown one with any of the following superstars featured: Undertaker, Edge, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio, Jack Swagger, Kane, Matt Hardy, Sheamus, Kaval, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre, Dolph Ziggler, MVP, Chris Masters, Mark Jindrak, Homicide.

Obviously they don't have to feature all of the guys mention I just mentioned some of the staples of each show.

Something like this?

SDScreenfin.jpg

RAW Loading Screen:

RAW.jpg

Might be too much to ask for but could I get some loading screens that would go along with my game?

Just a basic RAW one with any of the following superstars featured: Randy Orton, John Cena, The Miz, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Triple H, John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin, Big Show, Alex Riley, Michael McGillicutty, Skip Sheffield, R-Truth, Zack Ryder.

Just a basic NXT one (really just the NXT logo really)

Just a basic Smackdown one with any of the following superstars featured: Undertaker, Edge, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio, Jack Swagger, Kane, Matt Hardy, Sheamus, Kaval, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre, Dolph Ziggler, MVP, Chris Masters, Mark Jindrak, Homicide.

Obviously they don't have to feature all of the guys mention I just mentioned some of the staples of each show.

Something like this?

RAW Loading Screen:

Yes, something along those lines is fine.

Oh jesus.....the background alone would have been good, adding tthose cuts just.....

I think I was harsher on my self :P

The background is just one of the KUPYwrestling Wallpapers with some colour changes...

And then the Hart Foundation logo slapped on for shits and giggles.

Can I get a CZW Background and a Loading Screen....If you make some buttons, i will really appreciatte it! :)

Background:

backgroundczw.jpg

Loading:

loadingczw.jpg

Button:

czwbutton.jpg

ButtonDown:

czwbuttondown.jpg

ButtonOff:

czwbuttonoff.jpg

In-Game:

sample2k.jpg

@ HHH DX

Is there a logo for CZP that I could use?

Edited by Rocky Feller

I was wondering if I could get a banner for my BY2G game. This is my logo, and the banner can be pretty plain as I assume my roster will change greatly over the course of the game. logo_CWF.jpg

I'll do it for ya but the logo's too small...

Could I get that STOP font? :unsure:

I was wondering if I could get a banner for my BY2G game. This is my logo, and the banner can be pretty plain as I assume my roster will change greatly over the course of the game. logo_CWF.jpg

I'll do it for ya but the logo's too small...

Could I get that STOP font? :unsure:

Actually, I don't. Maybe ask TheWho; I got that logo from his photobucket. Also, I just noticed I didn't tell you the name of my promotion, which is Championship Wrestling Federation.

Edited by kdcastles