The EWB Bookie 4

Baddar

Fuck you, Baddar.

Set 1:

Me:

Kou:

Rest to be posted later or even edited in.

Kou:

10 on Man City winning 2-1

10 on Everton

Villa 1-1 Wham

Edited by Dashing King Ellis

Not quite - the idea is to have separate credits on the things you accumulate, so;

Accumulator: 10 on Spurs-City draw, 5 on Sunderland, 5 on Bolton-Fulham draw

...would be fine.

The reason it's done like that is to prevent someone putting 5 credits on one huge, unlikely accumulator, then 15 on safer bets. :)

Guys, I think we should use the original method of accumulating bets that Johnny used the other day, because looking at it there's no way of accurately determining the fair amount of credits in return when separate amounts are put on.

For example, if 16 credits is put on a 9/4 and the other 4 on an 11/5, I'd have to calculate it as 20 credits going on that accumulator, which would return 208 points straight away. Considering 4 credits on a 9/4 would return only 13 credits, the jump to 208 just looks silly.

Therefore, it's a lot easier to set it out the way he did it the other day, and the way I have done below, even if the total ends up being the same. Right, jargon out of the way...

5 on Blackburn-Everton draw 11/5 and Sunderland 10/11 (ACCUMULATOR)

5 on Spurs 6/5

10 on Stoke 15/8

1-0 Aston Villa

Sorry for the inconvenience, and I'll PM Johnny now so that he can change his bets. :)