TEW13 Early RWM Jan 2013

Here is a very very early release of the Jan real world mod for TEW 2013, it is playable but it is a working progress, so ANY problems please tell me, i am going through each section in the editor and i have other people helping me out so hopefully a decent mod well be ready when the full game comes out

Also make sure you have the patch

http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522318

EARLY Jan 2013 Release

http://www.mediafire.com/?disj1t19e178gt2

Also the picpacks from TEW2010 should work, just transfer them across

Cheers for this man!

Got a couple question though with regards to pictures. Basically I'm completely new to TEW and have been messing about with this mod but I can't seem to get pic packs to work. Do you or anyone else have a link to a decent real world one and how I would go about installing it?

Picpack - http://www.mediafire...fdh2xmuqiwfwtkb

People - http://www.mediafire...audic4ly5a1m7d2

To Install make sure you install them in what ever folder you have then mod in C:\Program Files (x86)\GDS\TEW2013\Pictures then go into Edit Database, Database Info and make sure you have the Picture Folder set to the correct folder

Edited by cpt.charisma

aside from stats my biggest problem is I tried a watcher game and it got hung on setting up rosters on day one and ended up with a ton of fires so you should probably check owner roster sizes

Products also need some work most companies dont even have key features

I also imagine you are getting around to the contract aspects so that people like Rock and Lesnar aren't wrestling on raw for no reason

Edited by T_S

Picpack - http://www.mediafire...fdh2xmuqiwfwtkb

People - http://www.mediafire...audic4ly5a1m7d2

To Install make sure you install them in what ever folder you have then mod in C:\Program Files (x86)\GDS\TEW2013\Pictures then go into Edit Database, Database Info and make sure you have the Picture Folder set to the correct folder

Feel like an idiot here, but any reason as to why the picture folder won't show? I copied into the right folder just not coming up when I try and edit the database.

You usual reason is that your database is set to a different pic pack. You have to go ino the editor and make sure it's set to the right pack, by default it sets to either the Default pack or one made specifically for that database. If you're using a separate one you should just go and make sure it's set by clicking the database settings in the editor.

I had the issue too, I set it in the correct folder, had the database copied, with the original database, pointed it to the second one and it started working.

Is it possible that you could fix the match times for the next update? Every match without a time based gimmick can theoretically go 1-4 minutes, could they be adjusted so that any time can be picked?

(also, the game crashes whenever I click on ODB in my TNA game. Weird)

Edited by Mrpengo88

Recent Update - http://www.mediafire.com/?zxa6k5menav388k

Update So Far: thanks for all the feedback ive fixed everything that was suggested in this thread so far,

Changes/Updates:

Alter Egos: anyone who has a masked gimmick has been fixed .e.g. classic kane mask is set to great rather than new

Alliances - is blank so far, open for suggestions, only one i think i could add with be NWA but i dont have any NWA promotions on the game at the moment

Angles - Untouched so far

Announcer Exp - Only added all the WWE/WWF/WCW and TNA ones so far, so if you want any more i need suggestions

Company Relationships - Added a Non-Aggression Pact between WWE and ROH because when the AI is WWE not only do they promote NXT workers but they do also raid the indy circuit, on testing they signed Davey Richards, Jay Lethal, Eddie Edwards, Steve Corino and Colt Cabana, so willing to add more Non-Agreesion ones if requested

End of Year - Added Awards from 1990 to 2011 so far

Events - Added Season Finale to Wrestlemania and Bound for Glory

Event names - Import from Rylands mod

Gimmicks - Had to edit Subtlety on every single one as i had it the wrong way round, the lower the Subtley the simple/easier the gimmick

Hall of Immortals - Cut alot of the young ones of the list like Abyss, AJ Styles, Del Rio for now

Match Types - Cleaned up and Normal and TV ones are the only ones set to Default - this helps on auto booking as it only picks the default matches

Starting Storylines - Will be added depending on who is feuding with who by the end of the month, just to note i only watch WWE, TNA and NXT

Team Names - Import from Rylands mod

Titles - all titles set to Event Frequency Often, TV Normal unless its the TV title then its Often

Tour Names - Import from Rylands mod

Tribute Shows - Empty for now, open to suggestions

TV Show Names - Import from Rylands mod

Workers Names - Import from Rylands mod

Workers/Roster Updates

WWE - Injury list is as follows - Curt Hawkins, Mason Ryan, JTG, Christian, Hunico (NXT), Alex Riley, Undertaker (tho he returns in like 2 weeks due to he normal does for the Mania run up), Mark Henry, Evan Bourne, Derrick Bateman and Big Zeke

NXT - The following are in NXT instead of the main WWE roster: Michael McGillicutty (he appears every week on NXT and Rarely on the main roster), Sakamoto, Huncio and Camacho (Same reason as McGillicutty)

WWE NXT World Champion updated from spoliers and also due to the Shield now being on the main roster

Trainers Added - Sara Del Ray, Dave Finlay, Robbie Brookeside, Kip James

TNA - Starting injurys, please note that anyone who is "storylined injured" is set to taking time off - AJ Styles, Chris Sabin, The Pope, Eric Bischoff (not appeared on screen for ages), Eric Young, Jeff and Karen Jarrett set to taking time off for now, Magnus, and Sting.

also thankyou to Hijo del Cloudy for helping out on the Mexico roster and title updates

ANYTHING you notice that is wrong/broken/outdated let me know so i can fix it

Error: Matt Striker has a contract with WWE assigned to a brand that doesn't exist

Error: Camacho has a contract with NXT assigned to a brand that doesn't exist

Error: Jake Carter has a contract with NXT assigned to a brand that doesn't exist

That's for starters. I try to find out some other points when I get in to the game. :)

Oh, also, something else I forgot - Hector Garza should most likely be set to retired, as he's battling lung cancer and undergoing treatments for it.

all them fixed, thanks for that Evilman and Hijo del Cloudy info update TNA and WWE product - Mainstream changed to Key Feature so they have to run storylines, All indy companies like ROH, PWG etc have had mainstream lowered to Medium so they dont need storylines

Melanie Price contract fixed so it doesnt crash the game (thanks Eddie Grinch)

i have the full game now so can give it some decent testing, the next update will not be out now until 1st Jan 2013, keep the feedback coming either on here or PM me, also please note i wont be doing Employment History's for now as its very time consuming