TEW13 Early RWM Jan 2013

- Sexy Juliette has joined Perros del Mal, using her real name (Ivelisse Velez). I wouldn't add her to AAA until she shows up on one of their shows, but possibly add her to the promotion.

- El Hijo de Rey Misterio could also be added to PdM, he's known to do shows with them

- El Gato Everready's contract name in PdM should be "El Drago". Actually, there's probably precedent for changing his default name to "El Drago", because he hasn't really used the Gato Everready identity since since switching to the Drago gimmick last year. His mask in PdM should be set to Default. El Gato and El Gato Everready could be added as Alter Egos

Nu-Wrestling Evolution will do shows in Italy

Vampiro and Jody Fleisch are announced as part of the tour

Nu-Wrestling Evolution's upcoming events look very full dont they.

http://www.zonawrestling.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=24543:nwe-la-promotion-organizza-un-nuovo-show-in-italia&catid=11:altro&Itemid=3

This link is in Italian

The site of NWE hasn't updates but It has a newsletter

they do actually run quite a few shows, for some reason the website got completely abandoned.

https://www.facebook...1107973?sk=wall

their roster could get re-hauled as well. use their twitter account maybe as a vague roster indicator, sign people to ppv contracts and leave for now? Changing their schedule to touring could be a good idea too.

Edited by mrtncore

If you do add more companies I'd love to see a number of NWA promotions to help get that alliance off the ground. RIng Warriors seems to be their new home base from some things I read but even getting any 2 to go with the one you already added would help get a little alliance going. But that's just a general idea. If I can't help with stats for new wrestlers I'm certainly not going to give you grief about adding a company you're unfamiliar with.

A couple of people whose stats seem a little low for me are the TNA British Boot Camp crew. The Blossoms seem like ok/solid wrestlers from the bit I've seen with a little flash but their stats are really in the toilet in the mid so I think they could get a small general boost in basics/mat/aerial. Just enough to get them equal to other women at their level/age in the game. Doug Williams praised Marty Scurll as one of the best technical wrestlers in the UK but they're pretty mediocre in game. And Rockstar Spud seems to be a pretty good promo so I'd up his entertainment skills a bit. Just my two cents.

If you do add more companies I'd love to see a number of NWA promotions to help get that alliance off the ground. RIng Warriors seems to be their new home base from some things I read but even getting any 2 to go with the one you already added would help get a little alliance going. But that's just a general idea. If I can't help with stats for new wrestlers I'm certainly not going to give you grief about adding a company you're unfamiliar with.

A couple of people whose stats seem a little low for me are the TNA British Boot Camp crew. The Blossoms seem like ok/solid wrestlers from the bit I've seen with a little flash but their stats are really in the toilet in the mid so I think they could get a small general boost in basics/mat/aerial. Just enough to get them equal to other women at their level/age in the game. Doug Williams praised Marty Scurll as one of the best technical wrestlers in the UK but they're pretty mediocre in game. And Rockstar Spud seems to be a pretty good promo so I'd up his entertainment skills a bit. Just my two cents.

yeah i requested some NWA logos the other day, looking to add some NWA promotions for the Alliance, i have done an update on a few of the main UK stars including the english lot in TNA

they do actually run quite a few shows, for some reason the website got completely abandoned.

https://www.facebook...1107973?sk=wall

their roster could get re-hauled as well. use their twitter account maybe as a vague roster indicator, sign people to ppv contracts and leave for now? Changing their schedule to touring could be a good idea too.

If you want the comany back, it would make my life easier if you can suggest an updated roster that doesnt including people on written deals with other companys

I have also added to the game Preston City Wrestling (UK) and Premier British Wrestling (UK) which means there are now 64 Companies on the game at the moment

Hallo im from Germany and have a special eye on the companys in Europe. wXw should be owned by the wXw GmbH composed of Headbooker Felix Kohlenberg, Tassilo Jung and Christian Michael Jakobi. The Roster needs to be updated too. Axel "Axeman" Tischler is now the new wXw Unifield Champion. The Lighweight Championship isn't active anymore. Tag Team Champions are now a team called RockSkillet (Jay Skillet and Jonathan Gresham). Also the 16 Carat Tourement Trophy should be added to the titellist. Steve Douglas is retiered, Bernd Föhr, Carnage, Cash Money Erkan, Lazio Fee, Chris Ramires, Corvus, Crazy Sexy Mike, K.oz, Salszakid Rambo, Sha Samuels, Sternau, Terry Frazier, Tom Tremonia aren't active for this Promotion a long time ago. El Generico is more like a special Gust then a full time wXwler Wrestler. You could add Micheal Dante, Paul Tracey, Johnny Moss, Marty Scurll, Robert Dreisseker. Axel Dieter jr., Da Mack, Sasa Keel.

GSW is now owned by the wXw GmbH too. As owner I would choice CM. Jakobi because he's the on air representer. Headbooker is still Ingo Vollenberg. The Roster isn't to much chanced. Matt Cross and Steve Corino are more like a special guest, Steve Douglas and Achmed Chear are retiered. Breakthrough Champion is now Jay Skillet, Ladys Champion is the Scottish Carmel Jacob and Tag Team Champions are now the Young Lions [Tarkan Aslan (Lazio Fe) and Lucky Kid] To the Roster i would add Karsten Beck and Chris Colen and maybe Salzakid Rambo as the new Member to the Decent Society.

It would be nice to see European Wrestling Promotion with Ecki Eckstein, too.

Edited by TheRam

The CHIKARA roster could use some work; I'm not at home right now, so can't confirm exactly who's on the roster and shouldn't be, or who's missing from the game entirely, but I'll get on that when I get home, and - if I have time - suggest some stats for those who aren't in.

In the mean-time, some CHIKARA relationships that you might want to consider adding;

Eddie Kingston should be friends with Jigsaw

Eddie Kingston should be friends with Brodie Lee/Luke Harper

Eddie Kingston should be friends with Bryce Remsburg

Hallowicked should be best friends with Icarus

Shane Storm should have a dislike relationship with Chris Hero/Kassius Ohno

The majority of the CHIKARA roster should be Mike Quackenbush's proteges. Especially Jigsaw and The Colony.

Ultramantis Black should have either a strong friendship or best friends relationship with Crossbones, and a best friends relationship with Mr. ZERO.

The following might already be in, but if it's not, Shane Matthews and Scott Parker should be best friends.

Moving forward, once CHIKARA is up-to-date, it may be worth adding the "Wrestling Is" promotions, with "Wrestling Is" as an alliance group, and possibly Wrestling Is Fun set as a developmental territory for CHIKARA.

The CHIKARA roster could use some work; I'm not at home right now, so can't confirm exactly who's on the roster and shouldn't be, or who's missing from the game entirely, but I'll get on that when I get home, and - if I have time - suggest some stats for those who aren't in.

Blaster McMassive and Max Smashmaster probably need to be in the game.

I looked and here's what i found

Remove:

Colt Cabana(I can see some arguements for keepin him in, but if he is I'd like to see Generico added too)

combatANT

Dieter

Greg Iron

Grizzly Redwood

Nick Papageorgio

Add:

"Mr.Touchdown" Mark Angelosetti

Saturyne

Kobald

Jakob Hammermeier

The Shard

Blaster McMassive

Max Smashmaster

Johnathan Barber

Daniel Yost

Wink Vavasseur

Sidney Bakabella

Veronica Ticklefeather

Put Blaster McMassive & Max Smashmaster in a tag team named Devastation Corporation managed by Sidney Bakabella

Veronica Ticklefeather manages Mr.Touchdown

Add Kobald to The Batiri

Sorry for not adding stats but i wouldn't have the first clue on how to do it. Also even clicking on Fire Ant crashes the game for me (I'm using the trial version and the first update available) Anyone else having that problem?

I looked and here's what i found

Remove:

Colt Cabana(I can see some arguements for keepin him in, but if he is I'd like to see Generico added too)

combatANT

Dieter

Greg Iron

Grizzly Redwood

Nick Papageorgio

Add:

"Mr.Touchdown" Mark Angelosetti

Saturyne

Kobald

Jakob Hammermeier

The Shard

Blaster McMassive

Max Smashmaster

Johnathan Barber

Daniel Yost

Wink Vavasseur

Sidney Bakabella

Veronica Ticklefeather

Put Blaster McMassive & Max Smashmaster in a tag team named Devastation Corporation managed by Sidney Bakabella

Veronica Ticklefeather manages Mr.Touchdown

Add Kobald to The Batiri

Sorry for not adding stats but i wouldn't have the first clue on how to do it. Also even clicking on Fire Ant crashes the game for me (I'm using the trial version and the first update available) Anyone else having that problem?

ok thanks for that, i will update what i can

Minoru should be added in AJPW and he is the one half of All-Asia Tag Team Champions alongside with Koji Kanemoto

Koji Kanemoto has a contract with NJPW but he works only in AJPW. I think it's better to keep him only with All Japan

TARU should be removed from AJPW

Soshun is now retired

Tomoaki Honma is now a freelancer and he works for AJPW and Zero1

Takao Omori is an Active Wrestler, in the game he is Semi-Active

In My game, AJPW has this roster

Akebono

Daisuke Sekimoto

Hiroshi Yamato (current AJPW World Junior Heavyweight Champion)

Joe Doering

KAI

Kaz Hayashi

Kazushi Miyamoto

Keiji Mutoh

Kenny Omega

KENSO (the former Kenzo Suzuki)

Koji Kanemoto (All-Asia Tag Team Champion)

Manabu Soya (AJPW World Tag Team Champion)

Masahiro Chono

Masakatsu Funaki (AJPW Triple Crown Champion)

Masanobu Fuchi (Head Booker)

Masayuki Kono

MAZADA

Minoru Tanaka

Ryota Hama

Seiya Sanada (AJPW GAORA TV Champion)

Shuji Kondo

SUSHI

Suwama

Taiyo Kea

Takao Omori (AJPW World Tag Team Champion)

Tomoaki Honma

Yasufumi Nakanoue

Yuji Okabayashi

Stables

Stack of Arms: Masakatsu Funaki (leader), Masayuki Kono, Minoru Tanaka, Koji Kanemoto

Tag Teams

Last Revolution: Suwama and Joe Doering

Get Wild: Manabu Soya and Takao Omori

Stack of Arms: Masakatsu Funaki and Masayuki Kono

Minoru Tanaka and Koji Kanemoto

Turmeric Storm: Tomoaki Honma and Kazushi Miyamoto

SMOP: Akebono and Ryota Hama

Strong BJ: Daisuke Sekimoto and Yuji Okabayashi

Taiyo Kea and Seiya Sanada

Team 246: Kaz Hayashi and Shuji Kondo

Kazushi Miyamoto stats

Born: January 1980