TEW13 Early RWM Jan 2013

What basis is there for the DDP/Foley dislike? I've never heard of any heat there, Foley does DDP Yoga, and they were friends in WCW. The only reasoning I can think of is Foley's story in his first book of the rib him and Austin played on Page.

Shane should be friends with Big Show, Test, Pete Gas and Rodney. I'm not sure about Kurt Angle or JBL.

Skummy, wake up. :P He said dislike with Steiner, friendships with the others. :P

Oh shit, yeah. No idea how I managed to misread that one, sorry!

I think you might be confusing having admin status with running the game in admin mode - they are two very different things, and the former does not mean the latter is true. What you're describing is exactly what happens if you're not running as admin (the folder isn't visible to you because it isn't considered 'safe') and, as far as I'm aware, cannot be achieved any other way. I would strongly recommend that you read the FAQ pinned to the top of the Technical Support forum.

Thanks so much to cpt. charisma and everyone else working on this. The best real world update so far! You guys are the best!

EDIT: Just some updates toward Pro Wrestling Noah's titles

Current Champs:

GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship: Shuji Kondo

GHC Tag Team: Naomichi Marufuji and Takashi Sugiura

Edited by Tim28

Just wanted to mention, I don't know if the data is corrupt, but the autobooker makes every singles match a tv match with a 15 min time limit. Something similar happened when converting the dec 2012 data for tew10 into this game where the autobooker would make every single match a tuxedo match. Others have noticed this as well, but was unsure if you guys were aware.

Edited by Tim28

Yeah, it only takes the default matches, with the initial conversion tuxedo matches were one of the default matches, cpt.charisma's set it to single and television matches.

Alittle bit of an update - Nu-Wrestling Evolution have been removed, they were only added on request but the company hasnt been active in a long long time, so ive added Dutch Pro Wrestling and also added a UK company called NWA Hammerlock so far, more may be added

thank you all for the feedback so far, people that are playing this early release, if you are unhappy with peoples stats/overness or a companys roster now is a good time to say as im doing alot of updating at the moment

Some good feds you might want to look into for UK and Europe

UK

- Preston City Wrestling

- New Generation Wrestling

- Revolution Pro Wrestling

- Insane Championship Wrestling

- Premier British Wrestling

- Southside Wrestling Entertainment

- Irish Whip Wrestling

- Scottish Wrestling Alliance

- 4 Front Wrestling

- Fight Club: PRO