NCAA Football 2014 Thread

Aaaaaand a 66yd TD is going to seal it for BC. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha USC.

Soooo VaTech goes from upsetting OhSU on the road to getting gut punched at home by ECU. Love it.

UCLA just lost a fumble and Texas has the ball back ... likely to down the Bruins after having been embarrassed by BYU .... HA

Kentuckah has taken Florida to OT in the swamp

Louisville shit the bed and lost to Virginia.

I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL

1. Florida St. (37) 6. Texas A&M (3) 2. Oregon (17) 7. Baylor 3. Alabama (1) 8. LSU 4. Oklahoma (2) 9. Notre Dame 5. Auburn 10. Ole Miss

That's your AP top 10.

HUGE GAMES THIS WEEK:

Auburn at KState

Clemson at FSU

GTech at VaTech

Iowa at Pitt

Florida at Bama

NCarolina at ECarolina

MissState at LSU

OK at WVU

Miami at Nebraska

UPSET ALERTS: AUB (at KState) - BYU (host Virginia) - LSU (host Miss State) - OK (at WVU)

Teams that look better than they are: UCLA, Louisville, GaTech, Baylor, ND, Ole Miss

You had to get that cheap shot in on Notre Dame. <_<

That's alright. When we play you guys ultra-tough, you'll have respect then. :P We're all freshmen and sophomores for the most part, though, so we'll be back next year.

I'm not sold on UCLA at all. I think Kansas State beats Auburn. And I'm more excited for Florida/Alabama than I have been in five years or so. And I don't think they will, but I'd love to see West Ginny beat Big Game Bob and da Sooners.

• Like 1

You had to get that cheap shot in on Notre Dame. <_<

That's alright. When we play you guys ultra-tough, you'll have respect then. :P We're all freshmen and sophomores for the most part, though, so we'll be back next year.

I'm not sold on UCLA at all. I think Kansas State beats Auburn. And I'm more excited for Florida/Alabama than I have been in five years or so. And I don't think they will, but I'd love to see West Ginny beat Big Game Bob and da Sooners.

Eh, it's just a matter of circumstance. Rice is trash, Purdue is middle of the road at best, and Michigan flat out ate donkey balls ... and simply hasn't shown anything yet (they get Utah this week though).

I fully expect that game to be shitty .... I'm not as high on FSU as most are. I think 2/3 losses is easily possible with the change over.

The Mormons will handle Va.

Also GA Tech~!

They absolutely should .... but they lost to them last season, and VA is the exact type of team that beats BYU (see Utah last two seasons as well).

I'd rather GaTech won it ... as they'll implode before it's said and done.

That OU/WVU game scares the absolute crap out of me. Traveling to Morgantown for the first time since the defensive coordinator's nightmare that was 50-49 two years ago, with our leading rusher out for the next 2-3 weeks and OU's tendency to drop games that they absolutely should win (see Texas in 2013, Kansas State in 2012 and both Texas Tech AND Baylor in 2011), I'm not sleeping on an OU blowout. The way it's looking, this game, Baylor and Texas Tech are our only real threats to running the table and grabbing a playoff spot.

What a fucking idiot. What the hell is wrong with these kids? He's got the world at his feet and he's doing his best to make it as difficult as possible for himself.

If he's that intent on throwing away his talent, I'll gladly take it.

It's a trend though. If it was the first time he did something dumb, sure. But he continues to show he's pretty stupid and very immature.

Yeah shouting, evidently "fuck her right in the pussy" while standing on a table is so 20-year-old college student. That's like the most 20-year-old college student thing you can ever do. But Jameis is always doing stupid, immature stuff that shows he has no idea what consequences are and assumes he can get away with anything. It's a trend, and a bad trend.