EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

I'm available today and tomorrow virtually all day. Beyond that and I'll have to pencil in the game.

Let me know what time works for you, Hugar. Tonight won't work for me but any night between Wednesday and Friday I can work something out. Should have plenty of time open Saturday as well.

I'm off Thursday and it looks like Friday. So which point do I get my revenge?

WEEK ONE - Sunday, Feb 8th @ 5 PM EST

Atlanta Falcons (LL) @ Dallas Cowboys

Carolina Panthers @ Philadelphia Eagles (Pat)

Detroit Lions (DM) @ Minnesota Vikings (FFJ)

Cincinnati Bengals @ Oakland Raiders (Midget)

New England Patriots (Toe) @ New York Giants (Essa)

Jacksonville Jaguars (Lint) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI)

Chicago Bears (Srar) @ Seattle Seahawks (Drags)

Houston Texans (Pepsi) @ Miami Dolphins

Pittsburgh Steelers (Thrilla) @ Denver Broncos

New Orleans Saints (Hugar) @ San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch)

Really big matchups right out the gate with an NFC title game rematch between Hugar and Kbusch, then we've got Srar and Drags, and Toe and Essa.

When is good for you Lint? I'm around for awhile now and probably tomorrow at the same time.

As luck would have it, my job is closed tomorrow. So pretty much any time after noonish

Also, remember the good chuckle we had when I drafted a guy in the 2nd round and he wound up a 28OVR? I BEAT IT!

B8-wR2CIcAAplOE.jpg

2nd round pick, picked 4 spots higher then his projected...picked him 24th in the 2nd rounda nd was projected as 28th...10OVR! :w00t:

• Like 1

Really big matchups right out the gate with an NFC title game rematch between Hugar and Kbusch, then we've got Srar and Drags, and Toe and Essa.

When is good for you Lint? I'm around for awhile now and probably tomorrow at the same time.

As luck would have it, my job is closed tomorrow. So pretty much any time after noonish

Sounds good, I'll be on around 130-2 EST.

Sounds good, I'll be on around 130-2 EST.

That's good for me. Busy at the moment but I'll be done around 1:30EST

Managed to beat Lint's Jags 35-14. I was rolling with the NE playbook for the first time and I regret it cuz it almost cost me the game early. If I didn't get that TD before the half I would've really kicked myself too, especially since I didn't have enough time to try a FG if I threw an incomplete. Good game Lint.

Managed to beat Lint's Jags 35-14. I was rolling with the NE playbook for the first time and I regret it cuz it almost cost me the game early. If I didn't get that TD before the half I would've really kicked myself too, especially since I didn't have enough time to try a FG if I threw an incomplete. Good game Lint.

If only my receivers could learn how to hold onto the ball...those 2 fumbles killed me. Also, I really need to remember the kicking meter moves at a different speed online. I could've nailed that 52 yard field goal but I kicked too early

What's a good time for you Drags?

I'm off all week, barring Saturday I'm good for whenever.

I always forget the time difference. I wouldn't mind playing today. It's like 11:45 right now. Anytime in the next few hours would be cool

6 hours if the board timestamp is accurate. Sorry I missed your post. Could do the same time tomorrow? Otherwise just shoot me a pm (not on the board that much, but I'll get an email notification for messages).

I beat the Panthers 65-14. Aytha Rubin is kind of a beast getting through the line. Foles threw three picks, but at some point I just started heaving the ball because I was bored. Matthews and Ertz over 100 REC yards, McCoy over 100 Rushing. Foles also threw 7 TDs, including 4 to Matthews.