EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

I might join you guys for next season, I know you'll love that :D

(Madden is $23.99 on PSN right now)

I'm the Jags, but I'll retire and rejoin so you can have them..

Good luck if you do..the CPU signing players got me in so much salary hell I can't sign any free agents BTW

OFFSEASON!

First Stage: Re-signing

Second Stage: Free Agency (5.. err 3 days)

Third Stage: Draft

Fourth Stage: Free Agent Draft

Round One

Jaguars - SKIP

Vikings -

Falcons -

Bears - QB Scott Tolzien

Lions -

Eagles -

Steelers - WR Denarius Moore

Texans - FB Trey Bush

Buccaneers - SKIP

Giants -

Seahawks - QB Tavaris Jackson

49ers - LE Adam Carriker

Patriots - SKIP

Saints - WR Earl Bennett

Round Two

Jaguars - SKIP

Vikings -

Falcons -

Bears -

Lions -

Eagles -

Steelers -

Texans - SKIP

Buccaneers - SKIP

Giants -

Seahawks -

49ers -

Patriots - SKIP

Saints -

Round Three

Jaguars - SKIP

Vikings -

Falcons -

Bears -

Lions -

Eagles -

Steelers -

Texans - SKIP

Buccaneers - SKIP

Giants -

Seahawks -

49ers -

Patriots - SKIP

Saints -

Deadline for the second round will be 8 hours each pick.

FFJ is on the clock until 10:45 PM EST.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

Shit, not going to be able to go onto PS4 for a few days. I signed Carriker but since I'm not sure how long it will take to finish the rest of this up and get to week 1 I just signed a kicker to replace that bastard Dawson who retired after the draft. I doubt anybody would complain about me replacing the high-80s OVR Dawson with a kicker in the 50s <_< plus he was like the 5th or 6th highest rated kicker just in case anybody wanted to take a better one in the free agent draft.

I also trimmed down from 59 to 53, so I'm ready to roll in case this offseason finishes up quickly.

OFFSEASON!

First Stage: Re-signing

Second Stage: Free Agency (5.. err 3 days)

Third Stage: Draft

Fourth Stage: Free Agent Draft

Round One

Bears - QB Scott Tolzien

Steelers - WR Denarius Moore

Texans - FB Trey Bush

Seahawks - QB Tavaris Jackson

49ers - LE Adam Carriker

Saints - WR Earl Bennett

Round Two

Vikings - QB Matt Blanchard

Bears - CB Corey Webster

Steelers - CB CB Shareece Wright

Seahawks - P Michael Koenen

49ers - K

Saints - T T. Polumbus

Round Three

Steelers - HB Bradley Lamb

Seahawks - WR Nate Washington

Saints -

I skipped over DM, Essa, and LL since they've been inactive for awhile. Once you guys actually sign your FAs (if I don't notice before hand) then get your roster down to 53 players and we'll move on from there. Just make sure you don't play any of your games yet so the CPU doesn't sign away any of the FAs you've picked. Also you're free to sign any players left that are available as long as you trim your roster down to 53 to avoid the CPU cutting someone you might want.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

I can't sign any players because I'm in negative funds and given that I'm the 5th ranked team in value I imagine everyone else may be in the same boat?

Also, I have Kelvin Beachum, LT, OVR 77 available for trade if anyone is interested.

THATS MY ISSUE!

Seriously, I can't understand how I have like 53 MILLION in cap space but can't sign anymore

The owner mode is wonky. You have to have money to sign people because of bonuses and what have you. Your amount under the salary cap means buttkiss if you don't have any cash to pay players to sign at that very moment. Those playing as coaches won't ever have those issues, because the computer properly manages the money when you aren't in control of it.

• Like 1

The owner mode is wonky. You have to have money to sign people because of bonuses and what have you. Your amount under the salary cap means buttkiss if you don't have any cash to pay players to sign at that very moment. Those playing as coaches won't ever have those issues, because the computer properly manages the money when you aren't in control of it.

lee-corso.jpg

I started as the owner of the Jags after the CPU started signing players and I'm fucked for money

Well the Jags have no money, because they invested too much in a nice stadium, and no fans showed up.

Seriously though, if you retire as an owner and sign back up as a coach, you won't have any issues. The game won't take into account that you have no money, and will only see that you have salary cap room.