EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Haven't been on PS4 in quite some time, don't really have time for this league anymore. Just remove me from the list DYSI if possible, if I have to go on and do it myself I'll try and get that done tmrw before the playoff games. My apologies, life has just gotten in the way completely from most hobbies.

What does cap hit mean? Do I lose that if I trade someone or just if I release them?

Cap hit represents the amount of cap space the player takes up for the next season. When trading away a player you free the cap hit off of your payroll but assume the cap hit for any players you take on. So trading away a guy with a $3M cap hit for someone with a $1M cap hit should mean your total cap space increases by $2M. When you release a player, you'll need to pay out any remaining signing bonus as bonuses are the only thing totally guaranteed in NFL contracts. The game should warn you if you have to pay a penalty.

Usually in Madden there's a lot of activity with QBs in free agency but since it's a weak class Flynn just took the first offer he could get. Hopefully I never need to use him but he knows my system and is a better emergency option that Blaine "I now have a Super Bowl ring" Gabbert.

Made offers to a few other players. I'd be very surprised if any of them sign with me but figured it was worth a shot. I'm fine with saving my money for the free agency draft if I have to.

Haven't been on PS4 in quite some time, don't really have time for this league anymore. Just remove me from the list DYSI if possible, if I have to go on and do it myself I'll try and get that done tmrw before the playoff games. My apologies, life has just gotten in the way completely from most hobbies.

Sorry to see you go, Cole.

Anyone oppose to shortening FA to 2 days for the final couple of days? Looking to move things faster and get onto the draft/next season already.

Free Agency - Day 2 Recap

Bears sign DT Barry Coefield, C Will Montgomery

49ers sign CB Brandon Carr

Patriots sign veteran outfielder turned Center, Manny Ramirez and former Jet C Nick Mangold. Clearly this is some odd Billichek type move by signing the top two Centers available. <_<

Steelers also add some O-Line depth by signing LT Anthony Castonzo and veteran WR Mike Williams

Texans ink LG Carl Nicks to a 4 year deal. CB Kareem Jackson and long time AFC South rival WR Reggie Wayne as well.

Jaguars get on the board by signing FB Derrick Coleman and HB LeGarrette Blount

New Orleans gets on the board with a FA signing by picking up CB Leodis McKelvin

Tampa (Bay) signed a couple LBs Pernell McPhee and Geno Hayes.

In other news the Cowboys made a big time splash by adding DT Nick Fairley, the Jets nabbed a WR in Pierre Garcon, and the Cardinals signed QB Ryan Mallet.

There were some other (less notable) signings so check out your team when you get a chance.

Day Three wraps up some time Friday afternoon, January 23rd. Is Lint going to pull off the big time signings by getting Suh, JPP, and Nate Solder? Will Wes Welker sign with the defending champs or the newly interested Titans? Most importantly, will LL even make a single Free Agent bid?!

• Like 1