EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

I honestly thought your offense was going to flip back on like what happened in my Saints game with Hugar. Gronk is nearly impossible to cover. I took nothing for granted until the pick six in the fourth.

Anyway quick synopsis for everyone else: I turn the ball over twice in the first half and Toe capitalizes with TDs to Gronk and Edelman and grabs a FG at the end. 17-0 New England at the half. I've pretty much given up and am just hoping to make it interesting. March down the field and get a Kap rushing TD. Cool, no shutout. Then Chris goddamn Culliver comes up with another playoff INT, pick six outta nowhere to make it 17-14. A long New England drive stalls and I get the ball at my own 2. I put together some sort of ridiculous 19 play drive including fluky shit like fumbling only for the ball to bounce away from the Pats defenders. Davis TD, 21-17 at the 2 minute warning. A couple of huge Gronk catches to get to my 40 before Tramaine Brock gets a pick six to effectively end it. 28-17 final.

Just a ridiculous game. Really, really fun season/playoffs everyone. I'm going to enjoy this while I can because I have Iupati, Gore, Culliver, and a host of others about to hit free agency and I have very little cap space to play with.

• Like 2

Congrats Kbusch on your back to back EWBFL titles, btw. You join the likes of Maxx and myself as back to back EWBFL Bowl winners - Maxx in Madden '12 and I did it on Madden '13. I probably shouldn't count it since you did it on Madden '14 AND '15 but I'll give it to you anyway. :P

OFFSEASON!

First Stage: Re-signing

Second Stage: Free Agency (5 days worth)

Third Stage: Draft

Fourth Stage: Free Agent Draft

Deadline for the re-signing period is Monday, January 12th @ 3 PM EST. Unless you all finish before then.

• Like 2

I gave Gore more than I should have (3 years) but realistically I don't see us playing more than two more seasons before the next Madden is out so whatever. I love Gore and Hyde showed me nothing. Had no choice but to franchise tag Iupati as I needed to keep my O-line intact for the run game. And Culliver turned me down but I got the better-rated Chris Cook for 2 years.

And that was literally all I can afford. I only have $600k left in cap space...mercifully my rookie draft picks should be factored into that number. Actually if I don't move anybody, I only have 6 picks in the next draft. I could feasibly be looking at having to field a roster of fewer than 53 players.

Would like to move Ahmad Brooks for anybody needing a linebacker. I'll take 2015 draft picks. Carlos Hyde or Marcus Lattimore could also be had. Anquan Boldin, too.

Edited by Bad News Busch

Me and DYS agreed to a trade. He gets Justin Blackmon and Dekota Watson from me for a2nd and 4th round pick

OFFSEASON!

First Stage: Re-signing

Second Stage: Free Agency (5 days)

Third Stage: Draft

Fourth Stage: Free Agent Draft

Deadline for Day 1 of Free Agency will be Friday afternoon on January 16th.

-

Notable retirements

ATL HB Steven Jackson

SF WR Plaxico Burress

TB QB Josh McCown

IND FS Ed Reed

And Lint, since you were a HC not an Owner you got fired by the Jaguars... Not sure how that's going to work but see if you can re-join them so I can offer you the trade. <_<