EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Man, that 99 yard drive was insane! I would stop you, think I had you and then on third every time you got me. Good game in the second half, I got lucky with that kick return/int return one-two combo at the end of the second.

Yeah, that was the only real time that anything felt like it was clicking for me on offence. Losing 14 points in 3 plays was a killer, the Steelers aren't a team that can come from behind quickly as there is no real deep threat. Your play with Johnson for the big TD was great and the Texans are ballhawks.

Sent my MVP votes in. I apologize about my inactivity towards the end of the season, my team was in shambles all year and I had no shot at the playoffs.

Been playing an offline CFM and some online games, so I'll be ready for next season :D

Watch out for them Colts :shifty: