EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Took it to the Packers, 35-3 with Gerald McCoy breaking the NFL sack record with five more today bringing his total to 26 (which will probably be broken after Pepsi or Essa play <_<). Pretty much everything was clicking on offense and defense and I keep the ball rolling to have a meaningful game against Hugar. C'mon LL! ... :(

Pittsburgh Steelers 14 - 10 Kansas City Chiefs

Very scrappy, couldn't get anything going on the ground with Bell and in the air was terrible barring Wheaton, who had a great mismatch on 4WR sets, which I exploited for the two touchdowns. Kansas had a drive with 4 minutes left on the clock, got given two late QB hit calls by the refs to keep their drive going but I picked off their TD pass into the endzone and managed to kneel out the game. Phew. That should set me up as the third seed in the AFC.

I did however lose Heath Miller to a dislocated knee for 4 weeks, so I'm basically screwed at Tight End now.

Nah he beat me first time

Since you both play divisional games in the final 2 weeks, you need to win 2 and DM needs to lose 2. You'd then get in on tiebreakers based on divisional record, you'd have a game up on him. So it's tough but if it comes down to week 17 who knows, the CPU controlled Packers usually kill me so nothing's a given.

There's gonna be some crazy tiebreaker scenarios depending on how the rest of week 16 plays out. If Hugar wins he locks up the 1 seed due to the NFC wins tiebreaker and week 17 doesn't matter even though the Saints and Bucs can end up with 14 wins each. If Hugar loses to LL though suddenly week 17 is for the division and a bye. If it comes to that it'd be a fun game to broadcast.

As best I can tell Essa/Pat's week 17 game is going to be for the NFC East no matter how Essa does in week 16. The winner of Giants/Eagles would be 5-1 in the division and the loser 4-2. There probably won't be a wild card berth available unless Drags loses twice. He has the head-to-head tiebreaker over the Giants and Eagles. So in all likelihood Week 17 will be win or go home and another fun game to broadcast.

Years of playing around with the ESPN NFL Playoff Machine has paid off :D

• Like 5

Busch that was impressive...

But yeah, I played the Redskins last night, if you call it that. Foles had over 400 yards and 6 TDs (there were 2 garbage time picks when I was padding stats). Going into half time, my defense held them to -15 offensive yards, due to 5 sacks and some strong run D. Shady had a ton of yards, Maclin and Matthews were each over 110 with 2 TDs. It sucks not having Ertz, but Brent Celek had like 136 and was my leading receiver, though he did fumble on his first big catch of the game.

Essa, I'm gonna try and play online more this week in preparation, so I don't get totally destroyed again :lol: I'm looking to get that playoff spot.

WEEK SIXTEEN

Deadline: Sunday, December 7th @ 12 PM EST

Detriot Lions (DM) @ Chicago Bears (Srar)

New England Patriots (Toe) @ New York Jets

Indianapolis Colts (Cole) @ Dallas Cowboys

Minnesota Vikings (FFJ) @ Miami Dolphins

Atlanta Falcons (LL) @ New Orleans Saints (Hugar)

-

PLAYOFF UPDATE x2~!

AFC

New England Patriots, 12-2

Houston Texans, 11-4

Kansas City Chiefs, 9-6

Pittsburgh Steelers, 10-5

-

Denver Broncos, 8-6

Buffalo Bills, 8-6

Miami Dolphins,7-7

NFC

New Orleans Saints, 13-1

San Francisco 49ers, 13-2

New York Giants, 12-3

Detroit Lions, 9-5

-

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 13-2

Seattle Seahawks, 11-3

Philadelphia Eagles, 11-4

Chicago Bears, 7-7

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

Yea, PS+ is needed for online play

We could take up a donation?

I thought I had a 30-day free trial hanging around somewhere, and I did, but it expired in March and now I'm pissed that I didn't notice that 9 months ago. <_<

So far I have sent LL two PMs and haven't heard anything. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow I would need him set to autopilot so I can complete my game.

I'll try and do it when I get back home in an hour or so, if not I'll try to set it tomorrow morning.

You saying it made me remember I have a valid one from when I bought my PS4 Destiny bundle. I PMed her to see if she wants it

• Like 3

I won 41-0. Now it all comes down to the final week as DYSI has the tie breaker advantage if I lose. We would have the same division record so it would come down to common games. He has that one therefore it is a battle for either first seed or fifth seed. Should be fun.

WEEK SEVENTEEN
Deadline: Friday, December 12th @ 3 PM EST

Carolina Panthers @ Atlanta Falcons (LL)

Indianapolis Colts (Cole) @ Tennessee Titans

Detroit Lions (DM) @ Green Bay Packers

Jacksonville Jaguars (Lint) @ Houston Texans (Pepsi)

Chicago Bears (Srar) @ Minnesota Vikings (FFJ)
Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots (Toe)

Philadelphia Eagles (Pat) @ New York Giants (Essa) -- **NFC EAST OR BUST?**

Cincinnati Bengals @ Pittsburgh Steelers (Thrilla)
New Orleans Saints (Hugar) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI) -- **NFC SOUTH ON THE LINE**

Arizona Cardinals @ San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch)

St. Louis Rams @ Seattle Seahawks (Drags)

-

PLAYOFF UPDATE

AFC
New England Patriots, 12-2
Houston Texans, 11-4

Pittsburgh Steelers, 10-5
Denver Broncos, 9-6

-

Kansas City Chiefs, 9-6

Buffalo Bills, 9-6

NFC
New Orleans Saints, 14-1
San Francisco 49ers, 13-2
New York Giants, 12-3
Detroit Lions, 10-5

-

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 13-2
Seattle Seahawks, 12-3
Philadelphia Eagles, 11-4

I'm not going to be around later and Monday is going to be pretty busy for me so I rolled onto Week 17. There's some really big matchups this week so I'll be willing to push the deadline back a day or two if some user matchups aren't finished by then. The Eagles/Giants game is Playoffs or Bust unless the Seahawks lose, I think, we might need our Playoff breakdown analyst Kbusch to help us out there.

So when is good for you Hugar? Today and tomorrow (atleast until after 6 pm EST on Monday) is a no go, but we could try for Tuesday after 1 pm est if that works for you.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

Looking at the standings as they are now I have a much clearer picture. It's certainly not any easier to figure out the playoff scenarios when Madden refuses to show who won the division, etc. unless it's night and day like "team A has a 2 game lead on team B with 1 game to play, team A wins the division". Not sure why it's like that when the tiebreakers are all built into Madden behind the scenes but whatever.

First off, Hugar is bang on about the common games tiebreaker, which I'd forgotten all about. I was applying the wild card tiebreaker (in truth, in the real NFL it's so damn rare to have to break a divisional tie past the W/L and head-to-head). The Saints and Bucs play 11 common games, and the Saints lost to the Steelers who both teams played. The Bucs' loss to the Redskins is tossed out as the Saints didn't play them. So yeah this is a straight up winner gets the division, loser gets wild card.

Drags and I are tied for divisional record and of course we end the year with divisional games, so if I lose and Drags wins he gets the division and the bye.

Either way though Drags has clinched a playoff spot even though the game isn't reflecting it. The Giants/Eagles winner gets the division (Essa because he'd have a better record, Pat because they'd both be 12-4 but he'd be 5-1 in the division). Essa would have no playoff spot because Drags has beaten him head to head.

What a loaded conference. I don't even want to bother figuring out potential 1st and 2nd seed scenarios, etc. because it really doesn't matter in Madden. Home field means nothing really, the goal is just to get a bye.