EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

What time zone you in? I'm eastern...get off work around 9pm, then around midnight on friday. Off all day Saturday and Sunday, though probably going to a bar to watch the Eagles game Sunday afternoon

What time zone you in? I'm eastern...get off work around 9pm, then around midnight on friday. Off all day Saturday and Sunday, though probably going to a bar to watch the Eagles game Sunday afternoon

I'm Eastern too. Can we do around 1 AM either tonight or Friday?

Edited by Essa

Having not actually played a match against someone else in the league before, what do I do? Just head through to the game as normal? Or is there a specific challenge message that has to be sent?

Pretty much. It sends them an invite as you go pick your playbook and uniforms and you just wait for them to show up.

Yea that should be fine, tonight

• Like 1

New Orleans Saints 21 - 28 Pittsburgh Steelers

The game literally had it all, fumbles, INTs, a safety, me going 21-14 up with 0:25 on the clock, Hugar returning almost 60 yards and then hail marying it into the endzone to tie things up, me starting with a touchback, 25 yard pass to Brown who slipped a tackle and ran it home for the win.

On another day Hugar would have rightfully destroyed me but I was very stingy with the game clock and my short passing was thankfully on point because my running game was shutdown in short order by Hugar's very offensive defense.

• Like 1

That one hurt. 4 personal foul penalties which 3 of them very costly and that last play. Three guys around him and he escapes for that td. Also my defense had several interception opportunities and they would either be dropped or they wouldn't even go for. Le sigh. That's football.

Anyway you played me great. You prevented my offense from getting on the field and took advantages of my turnovers. Look forward to playing you again. Hopefully will have a different ending.

• Like 3

Yea that should be fine, tonight

Cool I should be online between 1250 and 1

Game done, 31-10 over Carolina. 3 TD passes from Bridgewater and a late rushing score from AP.

Me and Lint just had a fucking awesome game that went down to the very last drive. I was able to score the go ahead touchdown on a QB Sneak from Thad Lewis from the 1 yard line with about 40 seconds left in the game. At that point I was down three after missing a field goal at the end of the first half (assist goes to my dog who jumped on me as I went to kick, and helped me kick it pretty much out of bounds. Lint had about 40 seconds and all 3 timeouts but I was able to pick him off to end the game.

Awesome game bud.

• Like 3

Did have fun the other night against Essa. Though I was afraid I'd win and lose my strategy to get some higher draft pick, but at 1-11 I think I'm good.

This is my first online Madden league. Is the off-season the same as offline mode?

And Essa, that scrambling hashline to hashline...grrr

Really? That sucks man. I kinda wondered about that on one of the plays (2nd down I think) where it seemed you held the ball way longer than you should have. Now I kinda feel bad about not calling a timeout as I had backups on the field I wanted to sub out, it might have "fixed" the glitch. The game was running pretty slow on my end but it really only effected me on kicking plays (side note: how about that fucking ridiculous wind? I'm fully expecting myself or someone else to break the longest FG record with that wind).

Really good game though. I was definitely getting nervous when you cut the lead down to 3, each time I saw a fumble or a Kap INT coming from a mile away and was surprised that it never did. Glad to get out of there with the 30-20 win. I believe we play again in 2 weeks so hopefully everything will go a bit more smoothly.

No problem man. Like I said, I was enjoying the game, and I'm not trying to ttake anything away from you, you were winning before the issue. The wind was why I called that timeout early in the third, I'd sent the punt team out withoutrealising the wind was behind me, hhuge 3 points that was. Shame I came up short. Looking forward to the rematch

WEEK FOURTEEN___

Deadline: Friday, November 21st @ 3 PM EST

Dallas Cowboys @ Chicago Bears (Srar)

Pittsburgh Steelers (Thrilla) @ Cincinnati Bengals

New York Giants (Essa) @ Tennessee Titans

Carolina Panthers @ New Orleans Saints (Hugar)

New York Jets @ Minnesota Vikings (FFJ)

Indianapolis Colts (Cole) @ Cleveland Browns

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI) @ Detriot Lions (DM)

Houston Texans (Pepsi) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (Lint)

Seattle Seahawks (Drags) @ Philadelphia Eagles (Pat)

San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch) @ Oakland Raiders

New England Patriots (Toe) @ San Diego Chargers

Atlanta Falcons (LL) @ Green Bay Packers

So when is good for you DM? And what timezone are you? It's 7 where I am now.