EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Cole, I can hop on in a little bit. Just send me a request on the PS4 and I'll play.

Just got home, gonna walk the dog and jump on PS4. My addy is bluntsnpurp.

I'd like to preferably play before 7pm EST if possible :) that way I can watch most of the hockey/basketball tonight.

I'll be available all day tomorrow, I've also sent you a friend request.

I'm sorry! :( How is today for you?

Should be around until at least 3.

Way to come back. In retrospect, maybe I should have went for it instead of punting late in the 3rd... ah well, I'm looking forward to the number 1 pick.

Jesus what a game I just had. Finale minutes I scored a TD to make it a four point game, I should've went for two to make it a FG game but I stupidly didn't for whatever reason, but I still had time and I actually managed to stop RG3 with a sack on third down after not really having a strong defense all game long. Immediately after I get the big stop I throw a pick with three minutes left and I figure that it's over and Washington will just run the clock on me - but then I catch a break and get a fumble on second down on an RG3 QB run! ....until it was overturned. <_< So now the Redskins get an easy FG and I get the ball back with no timeouts and 24 seconds left on the clock. After a Washington squib kick straight to my TE I get a decent return to put me past midfield. Now I'm thinking that I have a solid shot at OT - and then Glennon throws three straight incompletions. So it's fourth down with four seconds left and I just throw a prayer to Mike Evans - and he CATCHES it... and is tackled at the 2 yard line.. BUT Washington gets called for a facemask! So now no time is left on the clock and I'm at the two yard line needing a TD. Instead of ending this game on a glorious high with this incredible couple of minutes still somehow keeping me alive, I end up getting a face full of pressure and throwing a pass straight in the dirt.

tl;dr - I lost. :crying:

• Like 1

WEEK TWELVE___

Deadline: Monday, November 10th @ 3 PM EST

Tennessee Titans @ Philadelphia Eagles (Pat)

Detroit Lions (DM) @ New England Patriots (Toe)

Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings (FFJ)

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts (Cole)
Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans (Pepsi)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI) @ Chicago Bears (Srar)

Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks (Drags)

Washington Redskins @ San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch)

Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants (Essa)

Baltimore Ravens @ New Orleans Saints (Hugar)

BYE: Pittsburgh Steelers (Thrilla)

I'm free for the next hour or so if you want to get our game in today, Srar. If not I'll be around after 1 PM EST for a couple hours tomorrow.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

Jesus what a game I just had. Finale minutes I scored a TD to make it a four point game, I should've went for two to make it a FG game but I stupidly didn't for whatever reason, but I still had time and I actually managed to stop RG3 with a sack on third down after not really having a strong defense all game long. Immediately after I get the big stop I throw a pick with three minutes left and I figure that it's over and Washington will just run the clock on me - but then I catch a break and get a fumble on second down on an RG3 QB run! ....until it was overturned. <_< So now the Redskins get an easy FG and I get the ball back with no timeouts and 24 seconds left on the clock. After a Washington squib kick straight to my TE I get a decent return to put me past midfield. Now I'm thinking that I have a solid shot at OT - and then Glennon throws three straight incompletions. So it's fourth down with four seconds left and I just throw a prayer to Mike Evans - and he CATCHES it... and is tackled at the 2 yard line.. BUT Washington gets called for a facemask! So now no time is left on the clock and I'm at the two yard line needing a TD. Instead of ending this game on a glorious high with this incredible couple of minutes still somehow keeping me alive, I end up getting a face full of pressure and throwing a pass straight in the dirt.

tl;dr - I lost. :crying:

Daaaamn that sounds pretty nuts

Fun game against the cpu. The Ravens kept ending my drives with perfectly time blitz on critical downs to sack me before I completed my 3 step drop. Le sigh.

Anyway into the 3rd it was 7-6 when I sacked Flacco and caused a fumble and injury. I recovered the fumble in the red zone and scored a quick td and then tyrod taylor comes in and cuts my defense open but I hold them to a fg. Any who the rest of the game was them failing on 4th downs and myself converting points off it.

Just had about as ugly as a 42-14 win as you can possibly have. I'll start with the bad:

Nick Foles: 14/25, 181 yds, 3 TD, 4 INT, benched in 3rd Quarter. Bernard Pollard picked him off twice. Rough outing.

Now the good: Run game was very good, with 139 yards for McCoy and 32 for Darren Sproles. THere was a McCoy fumble in the 4th, but not worried.

Barkley was 10/11 for 93 yards and 2 more TDs after Foles was benched. Matthews and Ertz kept getting open again, so they each had over 80 yards. Ertz had 2 TDs and Matthews had one. Arrelious Benn and Maclin also had TDs.

THESE GOD DAMN PICKS ARE GETTING FRUSTRATING

I can play after 6pm tomorrow.

I'm free tonight and Friday morning/afternoon, Saturday morning and atternoon and possibly Sunday evening depending if my girlfriend comes round after seeing her aunty or not. All UK time