EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

If you guys are happy to let new people in mid-way through the season, I'm happy to take Big Ben to the Superbowl again.

Do you guys do the draft and follow on to the next season?

Sure you can take Pittsburgh, what's your PSN ID?

And our offseason plays out just like a regular connected careers would, free agency, draft, pre-season etc..

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

Just finished a really tough game against the Browns, beating them 28-16 but I made the game a lot harder than it should've been. I threw 3 INTs, two to Haden and one that he returned for a TD, which kept them into the game for the most part. Johnny Football was as average as I expected him to be with his only big play being a 23 yard scramble to steal a first down when I wasn't set in QB Contain. When I had him locked in QB Contain he either was sacked, threw an incomplete, or rushed for a yard or two before getting his head taken off. If the Browns had Hoyer it might've been different because Ellington was killing me early but once I got a lead they went away from him and it didn't pay off.

Essa - If Cole doesn't answer by the time I get out of work tomorrow (around 2 PM EST) then I'll set him to Auto-Pilot and you can just get the game in before the Friday deadline.

Once my internet is finally up and running I'll be jumping in. Not sure as which team at this point, but I'll be in.

If you guys are happy to let new people in mid-way through the season, I'm happy to take Big Ben to the Superbowl again.

Do you guys do the draft and follow on to the next season?

Sure you can take Pittsburgh, what's your PSN ID?

And our offseason plays out just like a regular connected careers would, free agency, draft, pre-season etc..

Pants_83

Beat the Ravens 17-10 to move the Steelers to 5-4. Should have been 24-3 but I threw an INT in their endzone, the resulting drive should have been finished off with a three and out but Polamalu got called on a facemask call which extended their drive and we ended up giving up the TD.

Pepsi, what time do you want to play? By the time you see I'm guessing it will be Friday already, but I'm off all day, I just need to know when we wanna get this game in cause I have to get some other shit done tomorrow too.

I should be home by 5pm GMT. Will only have an hour window though, if for whatever reason we cant get it done at that time then I wont be free all weekend.