EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Had a weird game against the Rams last night where I couldn't score worth a lick - first drive ended in a fumble by Sproles (that's getting annoying) then a pick six right after that. I ended up winning 26-14, but it was a scrappy one featuring touchdowns by Trey Burton, Brad Smith, and Riley Cooper, and two Parkey FGs. I missed a two point conversion in there as well.

Foles is now 9 TDs-10 INTs in our season, so I have to step it up in that department.

• Like 1

It was a fun game. A lot closer then the 38-13 suggests. Was able to get a couple lucky breaks early which forced you to be a little more aggressive. I was able to capitalize on your risky calls but I am sure next time it will be a lot closer.

Really neat you stream your games though DYSI it, been considering that or at least trying to cap them for use in diaries in the past but never really looked into how to do it on PS4.

Gonna play my game tomorrow during the day time, see how I fare this week considering I played pretty poorly and lost to an 0-3 team last week with a backup QB in as well. These sliders are a bit of a trip, I don't care but it seems like everyone has been having some crazy CPU games. Finally got time to fully test out and find some All-Pro (maybe All-Madden, but doubt it as I haven't been playing nearly as much madden/video games as I once did) sliders for a single player franchise, see if I have any luck and I'll link them.

Stoked to have a run of user games in the latter part of this season, those are fun and really the main part of doing this ! Should be mostly divisional games to if I recall but possibly not if I just played the Jags and Titans (though not anyone was racing to those squads :shifty:)

So, yeah. Played my game last night with Essa. Great game, dude. I had a lot of fun. Though, I'm sure if that second interception I got would've counted, it would've changed the game a little bit. ;)

• Like 1

I threw 2 picks in my game, but I had the throw the ball a ton. Vereen has just been awful for me. I'm starting Ridley in my next game.

I did throw two deep TD passes through, and Brandon LaFell has probably passed Edelman as my go to receiver at the point.

WEEK SIX _

Deadline: Thursday, October 9th @ 3 PM EST

Indianapolis Colts (Cole) @ Houston Texans (Pepsi)

Chicago Bears (Srar) @ Atlanta Falcons (LL)

Detroit Lions (DM) @ Minnesota Vikings

New England Patriots (Toe) @ Buffalo Bills

San Diego Chargers (RFP) @ Oakland Raiders

San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch) @ St. Louis Rams

New York Giants (Essa) @ Philadelphia Eagles (Pat)

Baltimore Ravens @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI)

BYE: New Orleans Saints (Hugar)

Three user matchups, so get the steppin'!

Edited by Lenny DYSItra