EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Nah. I already played. And it certainly wasn't a reflection of what happened in real life. We went into Overtime, Bucs got possession of the ball first. And upon reaching about the five yard line, with a third and goal, Mike Glennon decided to run with the ball and fumble it on the first yard mark. We recovered, but in typical Matt Ryan fashion, I threw an interception and the Bucs were able to win with a field goal. Damn it all.

Would anyone mind if I just staring playing as one of the legends you can select as a player? No real desire to play defense at the moment, considering how absurd CPU offenses are.

Would anyone mind if I just staring playing as one of the legends you can select as a player? No real desire to play defense at the moment, considering how absurd CPU offenses are.

Huh? No idea what that even is. <_< Did you give the new speed a try? I lowered it from Normal to Slow for this week to see if it would help any.

WEEK FOUR _

Deadline: Monday, September 29th @ 3 PM EST

New York Giants (Essa) @ Washington Redskins

Buffalo Bills @ Houston Texans (Pepsi)

Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears (Srar)

Detroit Lions (DM) @ New York Jets

Tennessee Titans @ Indianapolis Colts (Cole)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI) @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Jacksonville Jaguars @ San Diego Chargers (RFP)

Atlanta Falcons (LL) @ Minnesota Vikings

Philadelphia Eagles (Pat) @ San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch)

New Orleans Saints (Hugar) @ Dallas Cowboys

New England Patriots (Toe) @ Kansas City Chiefs

BYE WEEK: Cleveland Browns (Maxx)

-

TOP USER STATS... thru Week 4

Passing (by Passing yards)

1. Tom Brady (NE) - 109.3 rating, 5 TDs, 2 INTs, 942 yards
  2. Matt Ryan (ATL) - 58.7 rating, 1 TD, 8 INTs, 790 yards
  3. Matthew Stafford (DET) - 76.1 rating, 7 TDs, 8 INTs, 770 yards
  4. Jay Cutler (CHI) - 87.5 rating, 6 TDs, 4 INTs, 748 yards
  5. Nick Foles (PHI) - 98.6 rating, 6 TDs, 4 INTs, 733 yards

Rushing

1. LeSean McCoy (PHI) - 54 att, 296 yards, 5.5 avg, 4 TDs
  2. RaShad Jennings (NYG) - 62 att, 295 yards, 4.8 avg, 4 TDs
  3. Reggie Bush (DET) - 54 att, 277 yards, 5.1 avg, 3 TDs
  4. Mark Ingram (NO) - 62 att, 262 yards, 4.2 avg, 0 TDs
  5. Doug Martin (TB) - 47 att, 194 yards, 4.1 avg, 2 TDs

Receiving

1. Calvin Johnson (DET) - 21 rec, 335 yards, 16 avg, 3 TDs
  2. Julio Jones (ATL) - 27 rec, 317 yards, 11.7 avg, 0 TDs
  3. Vincent Jackson (TB) - 20 rec, 299 yards, 14.9 avg, 2 TDs
  4. Josh Gordon (CLE) - 23 rec, 297 yards, 12.9 avg, 2 TDs
  5. Jordan Matthews (PHI) - 20 rec, 289 yards, 14.4 avg, 3 TDs

-

USER STANDINGS

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI), 3-0

San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch), 3-0

New England Patriots (Toe), 3-0

New Orleans Saints (Hugar), 3-0

New York Giants (Essa), 3-0

Philadelphia Eagles (Pat), 3-0

Indianapolis Colts (Cole), 1-2

Detroit Lions (DM), 1-2

Cleveland Browns (Maxx), 1-2

San Diego Chargers (RFP), 1-2

Chicago Bears (Srar), 1-2

Atlanta Falcons (LL), 1-2

Houston Texans (Pepsi), 0-3

So after four games you're either good, bad, or Pepsi.

• Like 1

The Steelers D and running game really killed me here. Glennon threw a pick six, a crucial pick that lead to a FG, and a game ending pick with 15 seconds left when I could've been in FG range to tie. :(

The running game for both teams are pretty far apart though. Doug Martin had under 2 a carry and all the Steelers RBs were over five, it was like everytime they needed a first down they picked it up with a run. It probably had a lot to do with Big Ben being out for the game after the first quarter and changing the way the CPU calls plays, but still it was almost obvious that they were going convert the third down with a first down run. How's the running game feel for everyone else? I can't really comment on the passing game since Bruce Gradkowski is god awful.

Busch, I'm leaving for a fishing trip Thursday and not coming back until Sunday - if there's any way we could fit in a game tonight or tomorrow around 6-630 EST or later, that would be incredible, because i don't know what time I'm going to be around Sunday.

Yeah, after tonight I wouldn't have availability until the weekend either. Would definitely like to take care of the game tonight. Would 10 EST be okay?

Big news. Drew Brees goes down for 10 weeks and back-up Luke McCown stinks it up with 3 interceptions. Cowboys then stack the box and prevents my hb from really getting started. The only reason I stayed in the game was my d that only gave up 6 points (I did throw a pick 6). I then kicked a game winning fg in overtime. 16-13

Interesting play to end the half. I am just out of fg range so I throw a hail mary and Stills catches it in the back of the end zone but is ruled out of bounds even though he did get 2 feet down. A penalty was called on the cowboys though for roughing the passer. Not sure if the game would challenge the play I had to accept the penalty and kick the fg.

Sigh, what am I going to do for 10 weeks. Might be looking for a qb.

Big news. Drew Brees goes down for 10 weeks and back-up Luke McCown stinks it up with 3 interceptions. Cowboys then stack the box and prevents my hb from really getting started. The only reason I stayed in the game was my d that only gave up 6 points (I did throw a pick 6). I then kicked a game winning fg in overtime. 16-13

Interesting play to end the half. I am just out of fg range so I throw a hail mary and Stills catches it in the back of the end zone but is ruled out of bounds even though he did get 2 feet down. A penalty was called on the cowboys though for roughing the passer. Not sure if the game would challenge the play I had to accept the penalty and kick the fg.

Sigh, what am I going to do for 10 weeks. Might be looking for a qb.

Whatever happened to Luke's brother? Should try and sign him.

• Like 1

Another game, another overtime. However, this time, things ended just a bit different. We actually failed at the one yard line to get the TD, but on the Vikings' second down, we were able to tackle Cassel for a safety that gave us the win. 12-10

Also, kept Adrian Peterson at 32 yards on 16 carries. Hell yeah. (H)