EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

WEEK NINE_ _

Deadline: Friday, October 24th @ 3 PM EST

New Orleans Saints (Hugar) @ Carolina Panthers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI) @ Cleveland Browns

Philadelphia Eagles (Pat) @ Houston Texans (Pepsi)

St. Louis Rams @ San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch)

Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots (Toe)

Indianapolis Colts (Cole) @ New York Giants (Essa)

BYE: Chicago Bears (Srar), Atlanta Falcons (LL), and Detroit Lions (DM)

Gotta lot of Users on BYE and a couple of User match ups this week... and who knows, maybe they might get played his week. <_<

Cole when is good for you?

Anytime tonight, tomorrow during the day or after 6pm, Wednesday after 5pm, Thursday before 4pm or after 6pm.

Sorry I missed my game last week, wonder what happened with Luck out still for a few games. Team has been decimated by injuries it seems, though it started happening once my record was already shit :lol:

Edit - Sorry, forgot to include today/tonight before Raw/MNF or afterwards as well.

Edited by Cole

I am tempted to take the Browns and make Johnny Football a goddamned star. I'll check the team ratings when I get home and confirm.

If you do take the Browns then we have a game this week, just let me know what time is good for you then.

You go ahead and play it, I'm undecided and I've a lot on this week. Could someone be a dear and post records for the available teams? I'd like at least an outside shot of making the playoffs...

I am tempted to take the Browns and make Johnny Football a goddamned star. I'll check the team ratings when I get home and confirm.

If you do take the Browns then we have a game this week, just let me know what time is good for you then.

You go ahead and play it, I'm undecided and I've a lot on this week. Could someone be a dear and post records for the available teams? I'd like at least an outside shot of making the playoffs...

From the looks of it there's not that many choices.

The AFC is pretty shit...

Texans at 5-3

Ravens, Bills, and Steelers at 4-4

Dolphins at 4-3

aaaaand the NFC is even shittier (assuming you don't want 5-3 GB :P)....

Seattle at 6-1

EDIT - For some reason I thought you said you wanted teams with only winning records...

Browns 3-4

Bengals 2-5

Titans 2-6

Jaguars 1-7

Jets 1-7

Chiefs 3-4

Raiders 3-4

Chargers 3-5

Vikings 0-8

Panthers 1-7

Cowboys 3-5

Redskins 3-5