EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Good fun though. My defense was awful and Andre Johnson dug me out of a big whole there.

Did we roll to the next week or am I still on bye?

Still on bye but we should be good to advance now.

Yeah, I had some rough missed opportunities...going for it on 4th on your 3 yard line on my opening possession and not getting in was rough, then there was picking it off in your red zone and settling for a FG. Rough. Good game though, that was fun.

Good fun though. My defense was awful and Andre Johnson dug me out of a big whole there.

Yeah, I had some rough missed opportunities...going for it on 4th on your 3 yard line on my opening possession and not getting in was rough, then there was picking it off in your red zone and settling for a FG. Rough. Good game though, that was fun.

Man, throwing that pick six and then throwing another pick on my next pass was BRUTAL.

Luckily Johnson's 4th best ever receiving game saved my bacon. And Savage is going to get ROTY, mark my words.

25-24 win over Washington, was down 24-10 entering the 4th and decided to put Teddy in. He proceeded to lead us on 2 TD drives (which he finished with TD passes) and then an AP 2 point conversion gave us the final margin. Turnovers nearly killed me, but honestly it was the most fun game I've played in awhile.

Man, throwing that pick six and then throwing another pick on my next pass was BRUTAL.

Luckily Johnson's 4th best ever receiving game saved my bacon. And Savage is going to get ROTY, mark my words.

Out of spite (because I lost) I'm now going to make it a point to get Jordan Matthews over 20 TDs so that he gets ROTY :lol:

WEEK TEN__ _

Deadline: Thursday, October 30th @ 3 PM EST

Miami Dolphins @ Detroit Lions (DM)*

San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch) @ New Orleans Saints (Hugar)

Pittsburgh Steelers (Thrilla) @ New York Jets

Atlanta Falcons (LL) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI)

New York Giants (Essa) @ Seattle Seahawks (Drags)

Chicago Bears (Srar) @ Green Bay Packers

Carolina Panthers @ Philadelphia Eagles (Pat)

BYE: Indianapolis Colts (Cole), Houston Texans (Pepsi), Minnesota Vikings (FFJ), and New England Patriots (Toe)

I'll be around all day today if you're free LL, tomorrow I'll be in and out so just let me know either way.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

Beat the Pack 26-7 as I inch ever closer to stealing a playoff spot

I'll try not to damage your inching too much.