EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Just signed up as the Jags!

You swine! Before either of my games against them! I can't see my beating on a user as easily as the computer controlled Jags! :crying:

Beat the Titans 53-8. Two FGs in the first quarter (one following off a stupid 4th conversion attempt in my own half) and a safety following a muffed punt return with seconds remaining. Only given up two touchdowns in the last three games, one a pick six and the other in garbage time. One more win (or a Colts loss this week) and I've won the division, not shabby after losing my first three!

I did, however, lose my rookie sensation QB David Savage for the rest of the regular season. And Fitzpatrick (0 TDs, 10 INTS before this week) came in to tear it up, so not too bad. Bring on the playsoffs!

Wow 3 user games in a row. This is a must win for me. When do we battle DM?

Ermmm any time after 6pm GMT during the week for me. What times best for you??

Please don't batter me this time as well :(

Edited by DavidMarrio

Took care of the Bengals, 23-10. The passing game wasn't really clicking so I stuck to Doug Martin and the running game and with some timely defense we managed to keep control for pretty much the entire second half.

It seems like, besides the Vikings, Jags, and maybe the Colts, that we all have a really good shot at making the playoffs so it should be a interesting to see who (most likely me <_<) will come out on top.

I stand no chance. I started at like 1-10. Though hello first overall pick!

When you free Busch?

Fuckkkkkkkk, I can never remember to check this thread. This semester is pretty much kicking my ass, and probably will continue to do so until I'm mercifully done a month from today. I've been working on a paper the last 2 nights and have class the next 2. Friday is up in the air too. Any chance we could play Saturday afternoon at like 3:30 PM EST? Sucks to have to wait that long but my schedule is unfortunately limited. If Friday frees up I'll let you know.

If it's too far out I guess I can be simmed but I'd hate to miss a divisional game with it being this close.

Wow 3 user games in a row. This is a must win for me. When do we battle DM?

Ermmm any time after 6pm GMT during the week for me. What times best for you??

Please don't batter me this time as well :(

Maybe we can try it today? Just post when you are ready

I'll be home in 5 minutes.

When you free Busch?

Fuckkkkkkkk, I can never remember to check this thread. This semester is pretty much kicking my ass, and probably will continue to do so until I'm mercifully done a month from today. I've been working on a paper the last 2 nights and have class the next 2. Friday is up in the air too. Any chance we could play Saturday afternoon at like 3:30 PM EST? Sucks to have to wait that long but my schedule is unfortunately limited. If Friday frees up I'll let you know.

If it's too far out I guess I can be simmed but I'd hate to miss a divisional game with it being this close.

I think that's 8.30 gmt, works for me if so.