EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Pepsi, when's a good time for you?

Drags, I should be free tomorrow Wednesday after 6,or maybe tomorrow after like 10 or so, I've got a pretty packed week working late tonight and tomorrow, and going to the Flyers game on Thursday so I'm pretty limited.

Edited because I don't know how to keep track of a schedule :P

Edited by PatDaMan

Whens good for you, Lint?

Well during the week I'm usually not around until later at night...midnight or so Eastern time

Yes.. Probably better off waiting for the weekend

The Raiders forced a fumble and then turned that into an early score to go up 7-0, and that would be their only highlight. 25-7 win for me. 12-1 on the year now. As best I can tell I've all but clinched a spot in the top 6. I'll be in with my next win or the next loss by the Eagles or Giants, and they play each other Week 17.

Ugh, lost to the Bengals 16-13 in an absolutely awful game. Bell and Big Ben both fumbled the ball inside our own thirty, which gave up 10 points and I couldn't get anything going on offence barring a no huddle drive with about 5 minutes left on the clock (which I'm usually awful at) but then couldn't get the ball back as Bernard just kept on creeping over for the first down. Disappointing but the result shouldn't have too much on an impact on the division as the Bengals were 3-8 coming in.

SO my tv died tonight...I'll find out after I get paid when I'll be getting another, but in the mean time I dunno where thats going to leave my game :(