EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Alright, well I've won the division and clinched a bye. 26-7 win over Arizona. Ryan Pickett after pretty much just being a big space-eating DT put up 5 sacks. 9 of his 11 tackles on the year were sacks.

Kap wound up having a really shit year throwing the ball. Barely over 3000 yards passing, 19 TD and 28 INT. He did give me 11 rushing TDs at least. Gore got over the 1,000 yard mark after a really slow start which was nice to see.

I'm playing for a lower draft pick.

Just jumped in as daaaa Raaaaidahs to find no fewer than FOUR QBs on IR. This will be a massive rebuilding process.

Signed the following FAs for one game, because lulz:

QB Seneca Wallace (70)

RG Harvey Dahl (75)

My Jags are currently sitting at 1 win...TAKE THAT LOSERS!

I'm not sure when I'm going to be available during the week. Work is slow now and their sending people home if there isn't enough to do. If I do work, I'm not around until around midnight Eastern time or so, at least until the weekend

Well if your going away and now is the best time, then ok

Alright, I lead my lambs to the slaughter