EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Auto'd out of the playoffs, harsh.

He's been online several times since I posted/pm'd him. I don't see how it's harsh, I've been available to play for three days, it's not like it was a surprise he'd have a user game in the playoffs.

Oh I know, I've seen him on the board. Just seems harsh that he has worked all season to get to the playoffs and now isn't about to play the game but he's dug his own grave.

Will be funny if you lose to the CPU though >_>

If we're nominating our guys, I'd like to shout out Jordan Matthews for MVP and OPOY, and McCoy (despite the missed games) for OPOY.

McCoy's 99 ypg average was the highest in the league, and his 5.2 YPC avg was tied with Ridley among backs with 100+ carries. Matthews was 3rd in the league in REC yards with 1,558, and 2nd in REC TDs with 14.

My best defensive guys were Brandon Boykin (3 picks, 2 TDs on the year), Bennie Logan (11 sacks as a 3-4 Tackle) and Fletcher Cox (10 Sacks, 1 FF)

MVP

JJ Watt: 23 Sacks, 37 Tackles For Loss, 61 Tackles, 7 Force Fumbles.

(An absolute beast all year who never stopped attacking quarterbacks. His forced fumbles resulted in three or four defensive TDs.)

Andre Johnson: 1818 receiving yards, nine receiving TDs, 92 catches, 113 YPG.

(I cannot stress enough his instrumental Johnson was to my offense. Two receiving games now in the top five best of all time. And sooooooooooooo close to CJ's record.)

Jadevon Clowney: 10 sacks, 49 tackles and a couple of defensive TDs all in his rookie year. Boss.

OPTY

Andre Johnson

DPTY

JJ Watt

I'm only going to nominate these two men for offense and defense because they were easily head and shoulders above every other player on the pitch. JJ is the games AFC defensive player of the year and I believe Johnson was ranked in the top five for offensive player of the year. Two years that were just unreal.

Weird, I was just going from the fact I was the third seed and the Texans were second. I thought the Pats would have to play the lowest ranked seed in the next round?

I'm guessing the Chiefs were seeded sixth and that is why you've been lined up against the Pats. Maybe someone more familiar with the playoff system can clarify but looking at what I can see it seems I'll be facing Bills/Broncos winner.

Edited by Pepsi Twist
  • Like 1

I'd like to nominate Blake Bortles for OPTY...lord knows, how my offense ran with him as QB sure was offensive..

I'll put it out there that Bortles will also be on the block

I'll put it out there that Bortles will also be on the block

What's his clipboard awareness rating?

Hey, of I can fleece a CPU team for a first or second round pick for him, I'll be happy

Auto'd out of the playoffs, harsh.

He's been online several times since I posted/pm'd him. I don't see how it's harsh, I've been available to play for three days, it's not like it was a surprise he'd have a user game in the playoffs.

Oh I know, I've seen him on the board. Just seems harsh that he has worked all season to get to the playoffs and now isn't about to play the game but he's dug his own grave.

Will be funny if you lose to the CPU though >_>

I won! Despite going 14-0 down in the first thanks to Megatron being impossible to cover and a blown up screen that resulted in a pick-6. I leaned on Beast Mode and later Christine Michel and came back 38-21. My team seems awfully fragile thoygh, Lynch has been seriously injured twice this year, as has Harvin (most likely missing the whole playoffs with a knackered collarbone), are injuries on default settings and I've just been unlucky?

• Like 1

DIVISIONAL WEEKEND
Deadline: Wednesday, December 24th @ 3 PM EST

AFC

Pittsburgh Steelers (Thrilla) @ Houston Texans (Pepsi)

Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots (Toe)

NFC

New York Giants (Essa) @ San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch)

Seattle Seahawks (Drags) @ New Orleans Saints (Hugar)

The AFC finally gets a User game that matters after a year of nothingness... The epic rivalry between Essa and Kbusch continues... Hugar and Dragsy collide.

Since I'm out I'll make some predictions, feel free to join me as the winner gets a special prize... of nothing.

Thrilla d. Pepsi, Toe d. CPU, Essa d. Kbusch, Hugar d. Drags

Essa d. Hugar

Thrilla d. Toe

Essa d. Thrilla

I can't be mad if I lost to the EWBFL champs. <_<

Edited by Lenny DYSItra