EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Good game. I was about to throw my pad out the window, the number of injuries I suffered was mad. Lost Harvin for 7 weeks with a broken collarbone, a backup wide out out for a month with a torn quad and KJ Wright out 6 weeks with a broken arm. And there were 3 or 4 others who missed at leasta half.

Pittsburgh Steelers 27 - 6 New York Jets

Moves the Steelers to 6-4 (2-0 with me playing).

Fairly straight forward victory, little disappointed with the defensive side of things as the Jets OL seemed too strong for them most of the game and I didn't manage any sacks and only a few tackles for a loss.

I am coming back from hiatus. Managed to get things sorted out so will have time to do my games. Hope the team have been doing alright in my absence

Good game. I was about to throw my pad out the window, the number of injuries I suffered was mad. Lost Harvin for 7 weeks with a broken collarbone, a backup wide out out for a month with a torn quad and KJ Wright out 6 weeks with a broken arm. And there were 3 or 4 others who missed at leasta half.

Yeah you knocked Eli out a few more weeks for me. I couldn't really get it going with Thad till late in the game when I went into hurry up mode. Honestly it didn't feel like I was even in this game as early as the second quarter, but somehow I ended up only down 6 but couldn't recover the onside kick. Good game though. Hopefully we meet again in the playoffs.

Also, am I ok to sign Corey Webster and Kevin Vickerson? 80 and 77 ovr. I've added Greg Little and Josh Cribbs, both under 75 though.

Sure.

I am coming back from hiatus. Managed to get things sorted out so will have time to do my games. Hope the team have been doing alright in my absence

Sounds good! Make sure you turn your autopilot off.

Jesus, what a game. I don't even mind losing that one...I honestly thought I was finished at 14-0 just because you seemed to have figured out my defense. The Saints are a risky team to blitz against...guaranteed open receiver somewhere. I was happy that I was able to get back into it, make a few stops, and pull off a 98 yard game-tying drive.

I knew Kap was gonna throw an INT there :( after 2 nearly flawless games he was sadly due. My first read on that last play though was to bomb it out to Boldin who was also covered so throwing a quick pass to Davis made more sense. Ah well. Didn't really think I had another miracle drive in me in OT.

Great game!

Indeed it was a great game. You kept covering my deep throws and knowing you were undefeated I didnt want to make any mistakes so I just kept throwing to the open receiver underneath. In overtime when I had the ball at the one for fourth and one it took me a while to decide if to kick the fg or go for the win. Look forward to seeing you in the playoffs.

Yeah, it's very hard to protect underneath receivers. Truth be told I only control blitzers. I cannot cover for shit in Madden and have never been able to, so I just have my defenders do it. Unfortunately the linebackers really aren't the best at it. In OT when that one pass into the end zone a defender jumped up and I thought the CPU would pick it off but he just swatted it away.

I think when you hit Graham for like 20 yards to convert on 3rd and 11, that's when I thought I was in trouble. The defense started to resemble that crazy first drive you had that ate up literally a whole quarter.

And I was terrified of making mistakes too. Not so much on the last drive because I knew I'd have to go deep soon enough anyway, but I was even leery about letting Kap scramble for fear of fumbling. My heart jumped out of my chest at the Gore fumble in the 4th that got overturned.

38-0 against the LL-less Atlanta Falcons. They couldn't get anything going (56 total yards) on offense and couldn't stop me at all (460 total yards) on defense the entire game and it wasn't ever really in doubt. Matt Ryan got knocked out for the entire fourth quarter and his backup threw 2 INTs on 4 pass attempts with my slot corner taking it back for a pick six. I'm not sure exactly what it was that took Ryan out but the 14 sacks probably didn't help.

Oh and I hope you weren't too attached to Steven Jackson - cuz his collarbone isn't. <_<

Pat and DM have roughly 23 hours before the deadline to try and get their games in. C'mon guys!

(EDIT - Here's a user/user preview so you guys can set up a game before we roll. FFJ/Srar, Kbusch/Essa, and Toe/Cole)

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

Haha I got mine in last night. I think it ended up 38-0 (maybe 7?)

I got 8 sacks, and the Panthers didn't cross midfield until halfway through the 4th Quarter. The game started out with a bad Sproles fumble (again) and I thought I'd be in for it. My D stepped up though this week.

It didn't hurt that Foles completed his first 16 passes, including a 48-yard bomb to Jordan Matthews, who scored 3 TDs on 7 grabs. Ertz and him just keep getting open. I really can't wait to get McCoy back though, hopefully it'll cut back on the fumbling and give me a bit of run support for Foles - I just realized last night that I've thrown 18 picks already this season, which is atrocious.