EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Well, I should have a ps4 in the next couple weeks, and should be playing regularly middle of next month, so if you'll have me, I'll take the steelers and be an active participant this year.

I'd prolly rather keep it where it is. When I play in pro I end up steamrolling the CPU every time, which isn't that much fun either.

It is to me! :P

It was to me when I was younger but I'd have probably just quit gaming or playing sports games all together if I was just playing offline and crushing the CPU or even just winning more than a normal team in a real sport should. I just like a challenge or it's like playing against someone who doesn't know how to even play the game. No fun.

If you guys really need to change it to pro, whatever. Same as what I said in the baseball league, I won't really enjoy it/have trouble winning but I'll try and play it out as long as possible to play some good user games, and progress a few seasons hopefully.

I think I will probably just quit too then. Might try one more just in case but this isn't fun to me and I feel like Cole's post was kind of belittling me a bit and I for sure won't stick around for that

It wasn't meant to belittle you, but if you would rather play on pro which I said was also not an issue for me. I'm down to try and keep this going for the sake of an EWB league at whatever skill level keeps everyone happy.

I was just trying to say it's not fun for me to crush the CPU, and the loss I sustained could have been prevented and wasn't hindering to my "fun" level. If it does for enough people then change it.

But honestly I'd rather remove myself then have you leave as you think I'm going to bother you. Won't be the case either way, but regardless.

My apologies.

I'll play with the sliders when I get home and drop the CPU QB accuracy and WR catching and we'll see how it goes. I don't want to lose anyone but I also don't want people forcing themselves to play if they're not having fun.

It's like EA doesn't even test it to make sure it plays realisticly.

• Like 1

WEEK TWO

Deadline: Sunday, September 20th @ ??? EST

Arizona Cardinals @ New York Giants (Essa)
New England Patriots (Toe) @ Minnesota Vikings
New Orleans Saints (Hugar) @ Cleveland Browns (Maxx)
Atlanta Falcons (LL) @ Cinninatti Bengals
Detriot Lions (DM) @ Carolina Panthers
St. Louis Rams @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI)
Seattle Seahawks @ San Diego Chargers (RFP)
Houston Texans (Pepsi) @ Oakland Raiders
Chicago Bears (Srar) @ San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch)
Philadelphia Eagles (Pat) @ Indianapolis Colts (Cole)

The deadline might be early in the AM before kickoff or after, not sure yet.

Cole, when would you wanna play? I generally get home from work around 6 EST, but I think I'll be later on Wednesday. I most likely won't be home all weekend.

Anytime tonight before Raw/MNF, or any other day before the weekend you can after 6. I'm also on the east coast so not a big issue.

I just narrowly beat the Rams 20-12, ending the game on a 4th and Goal sack on Sam Bradford that surprisingly didn't shatter him into a thousand pieces. Tavon Austin had a big game against me and Sam Bradford was pretty sharp without it looking like it was CPU 90% accurate, although he did complete 70% on me. Glennon keeps showing off his cannon and almost had a second TD if it weren't for Mike Evans forgetting he's a beast and dropping an easy TD when the CB made him look like a bitch and wrestled it out of his hands. All and all it was a pretty entertaining game, I'm thinking the sliders helped a bit so let me know what you guys think when you go up against the CPU.

• Like 1