EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Daws - tonight and tomorrow night are a no-go for me as I'll be in grad school. Friday and Saturday night should be wide open after 7 EST. Could probably also do it Saturday afternoon sometime between like 3-5 PM if that works better. Let me know any of that works for you. If you need to wait until Sunday it would just need to be after the 1 PM EST games end.

Really pumped to do this. Last year I didn't play a human-controlled team until the playoffs. This year 3 of my first 4 are against humans. Should be a lot of fun.

• Like 1

WEEK ONE

Deadline: Monday, September 15th @ 3 PM EST

New Orleans Saints (Hugar) @ Atlanta Falcons (LL)

Browns (Maxx) @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Philadelphia Eagles (Pat)

Buffalo Bills (Meacon) @ Chicago Bears (Srar)

Washington Redskins @ Houston Texans (Pepsi)

New England Patriots (Toe) @ Miami Dolphins

Carolina Panthers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI)

San Francisco 49ers (Kbusch) @ Dallas Cowboys (Daws)

Indianapolis Colts (Cole) @ Denver Broncos

New York Giants (Essa) @ Detroit Lions (DM)

San Diego Chargers (RFP) @ Arizona Cardinals

Are you ready for some football?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwuG-g7qK0k

EDIT -- Roster cut info below

Some of your rosters weren't trimmed down to 53 and the CPU made a few cuts (Texans, Bears, Patriots, Chargers, Giants, and Lions) Go check out who they cut, none of which were signed yet, and make the necessary moves if you want to go and get them back.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra
  • Like 1

Depends what time that works out in GMT,

I'm pretty much free afternoons and evenings apart from Saturday afternoon/evening I won't be available and all day Sunday.

Daws - tonight and tomorrow night are a no-go for me as I'll be in grad school. Friday and Saturday night should be wide open after 7 EST. Could probably also do it Saturday afternoon sometime between like 3-5 PM if that works better. Let me know any of that works for you. If you need to wait until Sunday it would just need to be after the 1 PM EST games end.

Really pumped to do this. Last year I didn't play a human-controlled team until the playoffs. This year 3 of my first 4 are against humans. Should be a lot of fun.

Better if you can do it Saturday afternoon as I'm 5 hours ahead of you. Between 3-5pm EST Saturday would be good. I'll add you tomorrow and nail down a time then.

• Like 1

Srar, I'm usually only available at night. I can do either tonight after 9 EST, Friday after 9 EST, or Sunday after 9 EST. Let me know.

Also holy crap, we almost have half the league as user controlled. That's great.

Let's try tonight. Send me a PM or something here when you're ready

Still PM me to check but I might be going to bed early tonight so I might not be around

Srar, I'm usually only available at night. I can do either tonight after 9 EST, Friday after 9 EST, or Sunday after 9 EST. Let me know.

Also holy crap, we almost have half the league as user controlled. That's great.

Let's try tonight. Send me a PM or something here when you're ready

Still PM me to check but I might be going to bed early tonight so I might not be around

No big deal either way. If you go to bed early, I will too. Having kids is tiring.

I just looked and apparently the cpu did a bunch of trades during the preseason. It traded my 3rd for Sara's Bears DT Paea. I'm offering it back to you Sara.

Also if you are the Browns, Titans, Eagles, Jaguars, Giants, Packers, or Steelers the cpu also traded for you.

• Like 1

LL when is good for you? I am good for today but I do work nights the next 5 days so it would either have to be before 3pm central on those days or closer to 1or 2 am.

I can do tomorrow night 1AMish EST. If not then, I can do Saturday and Sunday around noon.

• Like 1