Chargers (RFP)

Colts (Cole)

Eagles (PatDaMan)

Saints (Hugar)

Texans (Pepsi)

Falcons (LL)

Lions (DM)

LL is up and then DM.

I'm looking to get this thing started already so I'm going to skip my picks in the next two rounds. If anyone else is not going to be signing any FAs just let me know so I can cross you off the list. In an effort to not lose any players that you want to keep, make sure you trim your roster down to 53 if it isn't already (mine was just 52 after I signed Incognito) and we can get this thing rolling into the regular season without anymore issues. Hopefully. <_<

Was any preseason games played?

But I agree with Daws, perhaps wait till everyone is in before actually starting the league, that would be the only way to avoid the computer perhaps picking people. That is if we do try to start it again. Tbh I'm not really too fussed as long as my team isn't depleted.

Edited by DavidMarrio

I guess I'll trim my roster down as well then and check out if I got finagled any players lmao

Edit - So I counted a way too many players and couldn't find the usual screen to just cut people, turns out the game already made my cuts, made some trade with Dallas (unless the draft pick was from in real life) and also I am now short 12 players because I was cutting people I didn't need too.

Probably just gonna quit this and play my own personal game, sorry to be a poor sport but my team just got raped despite not losing anyone good I'm gonna need to sign a fuck ton of people.

Also, looking around now is there a reason Luck is a 97 overall? With 50 confidence still and no prep obviously as I haven't touched a thing, however his confidence modified rating says 97.

This shit is a trip. Did they just delete the screen where you can cut players or is it because you aren't supposed to start cutting players til the second week or some shit? I remember the cut players screen being present in my offline game. Both games have been owner mode as well.

It's my own fault for miscounting and deleting like 11 guys lmao, but rather not play and mess up your guys' league.

Edited by Cole

Edit - So I counted a way too many players and couldn't find the usual screen to just cut people, turns out the game already made my cuts, made some trade with Dallas (unless the draft pick was from in real life) and also I am now short 12 players because I was cutting people I didn't need too.

Must have been a trade made in real life, only transactions Dallas has made in our league is the trade with the Eagles.

This roster you've used is absolutely rubbish, DYSI. I haven't made any roster moves and I've only got 48 players.

• Like 1

Must have been a trade made in real life, only transactions Dallas has made in our league is the trade with the Eagles.

This roster you've used is absolutely rubbish, DYSI. I haven't made any roster moves and I've only got 48 players.

It was the second rated roster! The top rated was the last set we used. <_< Edited by Lenny DYSItra
  • Like 2