EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Shocking news out of Cleveland today: Tom Landry has risen from his grave and agreed to coach the Browns.

I see your Zombie Tom Landry and I raise you a Zombie Bill Walsh, new head coach of the Buffalo Bills!

And since I have an excess of D-Linemen and I'm a wheelin' and dealin' sunuvagun, I'm letting you all know that Jerry Hughes, right defensive end, only 26 years old, and rated 89-overall (at least in my scheme) is on the trading block. Nothing wrong with him, but I have my starting D-Line and I figure if I can get something good from him, I'm willing to at least listen to offers.

And Maxx/Browns have my 1st round pick for next year. :(

• Like 1

Yes you need Plus.

Are we allowed to play a pre-season game or two if it doesn't hold anybody up? I'd like to play a game that doesn't count to see what I'm working with here. If that's a no-no, that's cool. But if we're going to wait a few days for people to sign up, would that be alright?

Touche', Maxximus. We play each other in the regular season, by the way.

What week? Its entirely possible I'll have gotten Manziel killed if it's late enough in the year.

LL I went with coach because I don't feel like dealing with the financial aspect of the game.

And by the way DYSI, thanks for finding a roster that has Josh Gordon degraded to a 62, that's fair.

And you've got us on quick playcalling. You are the worst.

• Like 1

Touche', Maxximus. We play each other in the regular season, by the way.

What week? Its entirely possible I'll have gotten Manziel killed if it's late enough in the year.

LL I went with coach because I don't feel like dealing with the financial aspect of the game.

And by the way DYSI, thanks for finding a roster that has Josh Gordon degraded to a 62, that's fair.

And you've got us on quick playcalling. You are the worst.

Really? I didn't notice. :/ I'll see if I can edit it when I get home later. Same with the play calling cuz I could've sworn I picked the other option.

For FAs I'll do a random order and we'll do three rounds draft style like usual.

And you can play your pre-season game as long as you're not playing someone that is a user and hasn't signed up yet. Oh and check if I turned off injuries before you play too. <_<

Edited by Lenny DYSItra
  • Like 1

Free Agent "Draft" Order

Round 1

Cowboys (Daws)

Bears (Srar)

Bills (Meacon)

Browns (Maxx)

49ers (Kbusch)

Bucs (DYSI)

Chargers (RFP)

Colts (Cole)

Eagles (PatDaMan)

Saints (Hugar)

Texans (Pepsi)

Falcons (LL)

Lions (DM) - RG Garrett Reynolds (82 OVR)

Round 2

Cowboys (Daws)

Bears (Srar)

Bills (Meacon)

Browns (Maxx)

49ers (Kbusch)

Bucs (DYSI)

Chargers (RFP)

Colts (Cole)

Eagles (PatDaMan)

Saints (Hugar)

Texans (Pepsi)

Falcons (LL)

Lions (DM) - MLB Erin Henderson (79 OVR)

Round 3

Cowboys (Daws)

Bears (Srar)

Bills (Meacon)

Browns (Maxx)

49ers (Kbusch)

Bucs (DYSI)

Chargers (RFP)

Colts (Cole)

Eagles (PatDaMan)

Saints (Hugar)

Texans (Pepsi)

Falcons (LL)

Lions (DM) - RT David Stewart (82 OVR)

We'll be doing a draft style pre-season Free Agency to avoid anyone just picking up the good batch of players available and making it a fair and balanced system - for the most part. The CPU Panthers and Cardinals signed a couple of FAs as did DM, which landed him the last spot (GoodellSMASH~!) so I can't do anything about the CPU signing FAs but if anyone wants the three players that DM picked when it's their turn to pick then he'll release him and you can pick him up. If you don't want to sign anyone or you just want to sign one or two then just say so and we'll skip you in the latter rounds.

So Daws is on the clock!

• Like 1

I didn't physically sign anyone though, literally joined the league then went off it this morning.

Henderson sounds familiar though because I looked at the depth chart and he was there.

Still haven't joined up but I'll get to that now before class or later tonight before/after my fantasy football draft.

Are there any house rules, etc? I should know of that you guys use... obviously sim style play is my way so won't have to worry about usual online crap.

Do we have a protocall in case of disconnects or whatever has happened in the past in leagues I've tried?