EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

DM you're 4 hours ahead of me. Can you do 1 pm or 2 pm your time tomorrow?

That shoudld be fine. Up early to get a few things sorted so should be back home before 1.

My PSN is IAmMarriott

Final free agency pick for me Asante Samuel Cb.

Played shit that game, two turnovers for touchdowns, a drive that consisted of me stopping short after 3rd down only for a facemask followed by another facemask right after it... Didn't deserve anything out of that game just annoyed at my performance and frustrated.

Edited by DavidMarrio
  • Like 1

Threw a pick in overtime in my own half. Computer accuracy is RIDICULOUS. I sacked RG3 eight times and pressured him all game. 88% completions. And I sucked balls on offense.

Yeah, they'll dink and dunk and end up with roughly 90% completion, with two picks and under 200 years. It's like everyone suddenly turns into Alex Smith.

• Like 1

I lost my Week 1 game to Denver 29-14. Peyton was on but I gave them the first three points with good field position (as he started the game 0-3). Threw an INT in the redzone when I was up 7-6 before the end of the first half, should've been up by four or eight. Couldn't stop them in the second half and played sloppy with the ball, Luck left the game two separate times with injuries as well.

Just a note but Alan Branch wasn't available to be signed when I checked before my Week 1 activities and games, didn't sign anyone else yet but that was supposed to be my last pick in the pre-season FA draft.

I'm going to have to resign.

Between going back to school, trying to keep my own company going, coaching football, and still trying to be involved in my kids lives, I don't think I have the time to devote to this. I don't want to hold others up.

If this is still going after the Fall semester then I may jump back in. But I just underestimated how much time I thought I'd have.

For those of you on my buddy list, still feel free to challenge me to exhibition games if you see me online.

• Like 1

CPU offered me Andre Ellington for Paul Krueger, probably going to accept that.

And I immediately regret that because Barkevious Mingo goes down with an abdominal tear, of course, so he's gone for eight weeks, and I lost a receiver for seven weeks. Meanwhile, any injuries the Steelers incurred lasted about two plays.

This game is fucking ridiculous. Beat the Steelers but they literally started scoring on the first play of each of their drives after I would score.

• Like 1

Say it ain't so Meac! :(

I got my game in last night and managed to beat Carolina eventhough I had some shitty INTs that I tried to force in. Mike Evans dissapointed me with only three TD grabs, c'mon man!

EDIT - Here's the online franchise site for anyone that wants to mess around with it.

We're just waiting on Hugar/LL, Srar, and Daws/Kbusch.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra
  • Like 1