EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Is anyone against me trying to fleece trade with aCPU team.. Blake Bortles for whatever draft pick I get offered?

Whose asking for 2 firsts? I'll take a first and second..

Free Agency Recap - Day 3

There was a shitload... so here's some of the important ones.

- Eagles sign former NFC East rival, CB Prince Amukamara and also CB Antonio Cromartie.

- Carolina Panthers come out of no where and land DT Ndamukong Suh - because who really wants to play in Jacksonville?

- Titans snag Wes Welker and RB Justin Forrset

- Washington wins the Nate Solder sweepstakes

- 49ers add some WR depth and sign former Seahawk WR Jermanie Kearse and former Colt Hakeem Nicks

- Bucs sign QB extraordinaire Jake Locker, SS Brandon Meriweather, and spend big money on CB Jimmy Smith

- Jaguars sign equally as good QB Matt McGloin

- Cleveland signs the other talented DT available in Terrance Knighton

- Colts pick up the now former Cowboy, RB DeMarco Murray

- And Jason Pierre-Paul laughs at the option of playing in a Jaguars uniform and signs with Buffalo

OFFSEASON!

First Stage: Re-signing

Second Stage: Free Agency (5.. err 3 days)

Third Stage: Draft

Fourth Stage: Free Agent Draft

I would like to get the majority of you guys (and gal) to be available for the draft coming up, so let's try and hash out a day and time. I could do this Sunday around the afternoon (EST) but I'm not to certain on the time yet. If the majority of us can't do this Sunday then it'll have to be next weekend because week nights don't typically work for me.

OFFSEASON!

First Stage: Re-signing

Second Stage: Free Agency (5.. err 3 days)

Third Stage: Draft

Fourth Stage: Free Agent Draft

I would like to get the majority of you guys (and gal) to be available for the draft coming up, so let's try and hash out a day and time. I could do this Sunday around the afternoon (EST) but I'm not to certain on the time yet. If the majority of us can't do this Sunday then it'll have to be next weekend because week nights don't typically work for me.

I can't afford any so you can leave me out.