TEW13 Real World Update: August 2015

Can someone confirm what Times each timeslot corresponds to - my understanding was this -

Afternoon: 11AM to 2PM, 
Early Evening: 2PM to 5PM, 
Evening 5PM to 7PM, 
Primetime: 7PM to 10PM, 
Late Evening: 10PM to 12AM, 
Late Night: 12AM to 2AM, 
Graveyard: 2AM to 5AM

If this is the case then some of the tv show slots need editing. WWE NXT and Superstars both air at 8pm on the Network yet their online stream listings have timeslots of Early Evening - should they not be Prime Time? Similarly WWE Main Event airs at 3.25pm on FOX8 but is listed as Afternoon timeslot as opposed to Early Evening. 

If i'm mistaken regarding the times that correspond to each timeslot then would appreciate someone confirming what they are. Thanks. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

@TheWho87

How will you handle Lucha Underground for the next update(s)?

Season 1 is complete but it is currently not known when or if they return for Season 2.

I'd set them to how ever they are at the end of season 1, that is unless if gets announced they dont get renewed.

An update.

The current plan is to get the next database out for Tuesday, it will have all the changes from Raw, especially the recent call ups. On top of that I've been updating the worker stats based on the suggestions from the community stats forum. Most of the changes have been for the main WWE roster with a couple from other bigger promotions, if you follow promotions other than WWE, your help will be greatly welcome to build stats. I have also made a few tweeks to the promotions, mosting with their products, not all will be changed but the major ones will, also I'm going to start moving the japanese promotions into touring promotions, I'll hold off for next update but will work on changing over in the following update.

Blue Panther or Panico should be head bookers for CMLL, not Ultimo Guerrero.

Make Kraneo & LA Park heavyweights.  Park just announced that he's just about 300lbs, and Kraneo isn't far behind.

Pierroth Jr. should be made to out of the business he suffered a major stroke a few years ago and no longer makes appearances.

There are a lot of different gyms/schools you can add to the dojo area if you want some representing Mexico, let me know.

There are a lot of different gyms/schools you can add to the dojo area if you want some representing Mexico, let me know.

Feel free, I could not find much info on dojos/schools in Mexico.

If you are feel you are a good judge on skills check out the link I posted in the topic above yours, Mexico is one of those regions that gets neglected since not many people follow it so any help with stats is great, plus I'll be updating the database based on the suggesgions there.

As for giving stats, I'm not joining another forum, if you want my thoughts on stats, I'll gladly post them here or through pm.

The internet is still in it's infancy in Mexico for the most part nowhere near the amount of other countries.  So most of the promotion for things is local, through newspapers and flyers.  The way many luchadors get trained is also very different then how it is done in other countries.  In Mexico luchadores train under many different teachers trying to get ahead, so they'll do a few months with one gym, then another few with another. CMLL for example won't look at a luchador until they've gone through one of their 3 schools.  So it is sort of difficult to give graduates, as they are constantly training to get ahead and say they've been trained by the various maestros.

1."Escuela de Skayde

Based in West Central Mexico (it moves around a lot, Skayde is notoriously cheap so he more or less loans his services to gyms that will have him, but he is constantly training aspiring luchadores.)

Head trainer: Skayde

Privately owned

rep: 35

trains :lucha

2."Escuela de Pirata Morgan

Based in Mexico City (west central) Pirata Morgan as well as brother, Hombre Bala train aspiring luchadors

Head trainer: Pirata Morgan

privately owned

rep:30

trains: lucha

3."CMLL Distrito Federal

CMLL school based out of Arena Mexico.  Head trainers include El Hijo del Gladiador, Tony Salazar, & Ringo Mendoza.  Guest trainers include Ultimo Guerrero, Negro Casas, & Virus.

Head trainer: El Hijo del Gladiador

owned by CMLL

rep:80

a note, anyone that appears on CMLL Mexico City shows has been through this school at one point or another, especially the younger luchadors"

4."Gimnsaio de Diablo Velasco

One of the longest running schools in Guadalajara originally ran by the legendary Diablo Velasco.  Ran out of Arena Coliseo Guadalajara.  Currently owned by CMLL.  Legendary luchador Satanico is current head trainer along with local veterans like Magnum.

head trainer: Satanico

owned by CMLL

rep: 75

Will add more later when I get some time.

Totally not complaining, as I can tell a lot of work went into this but I've yet to be able to enjoy this database because I still have about 1,000 workers without pics.  I have slight OCD and I can't deal with workers not having a pic in the database.  I have about 23,000 pics saved on my hard drive but the problem is this is the first database, I've come across that uses the workers real names. Does anyone have a huge pic pack for this mod, with the workers real name?  If so, can I download it some where?!  I've spent almost 4 weeks searching online to complete this on my own but I'm not going anywhere real fast lol

Any help would be great :)

Edited by shauns85

Totally not complaining, as I can tell a lot of work went into this but I've yet to be able to enjoy this database because I still have about 1,000 workers without pics.  I have slight OCD and I can't deal with workers not having a pic in the database.  I have about 23,000 pics saved on my hard drive but the problem is this is the first database, I've come across that uses the workers real names. Does anyone have a huge pic pack for this mod, with the workers real name?  If so, can I download it some where?!  I've spent almost 4 weeks searching online to complete this on my own but I'm not going anywhere real fast lol

Any help would be great :)

There is one in the first post, however it was released in March so anyone added or changed since then wont be in there.

Change Bram and Charlotte's relationship to divorced, PWInsider just reported that they are awaiting for it to be finalised.

Add a best friend relationship between Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.

also lower Bram's attitude and behavior. He was arrested for domestic battery and false imprisonment. He was also indefinitely suspended by TNA.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/More_Details_on_TNA_Star_Getting_Arrested_and_Suspended.html

Edited by Wheelz316

Change Bram and Charlotte's relationship to divorced, PWInsider just reported that they are awaiting for it to be finalised.

Add a best friend relationship between Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.

also lower Bram's attitude and behavior. He was arrested for domestic battery and false imprisonment. He was also indefinitely suspended by TNA.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/More_Details_on_TNA_Star_Getting_Arrested_and_Suspended.html

Probably add a jail injury to him also, he is awaiting trial. Dunno how much time do you get for trying to choke out your GF in USA but I think a year will do.

Edited by SlamMasterJ

Updated WWE storylines:

Seth Rollins w/ Triple H and Stephanie McMahon vs. Sting and John Cena

Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman

Ryback vs. Big Show vs. Miz

Stardust vs. Neville

Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Braun Strowman (I'd give Strowman a slight boost in power (Mark Henry levels), and menace (not sure about exact number but pretty high) and a little boost in all his stats so he'd be usable in the game (mid/uppermidcarder pop too) + Erick Rowan should have a starting injury I think I mentioned in earlier posts

Dudley Boyz vs. New Day vs. Prime Time Players

PCB vs. B.A.D. vs. Team Bella

Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens

Dolph Ziggler w/ Lana vs. Rusev w/ Summer Rae

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

(Hope I'm not too late)

• IDOL unpinned this topic