EWR November 2015 Update - LEAN Version

So does Bill's absence and your thread being pinned mean you have dethroned Bill as EWB's undisputed EWR stat provider? By shamelessly stealing poor Bill's work? After all the effort he put into it? You might not be a donator but I'm sure they put you up to it! I smell a conspiracy! :angry:

Edited by Hellraiser
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Lineker said:

Not sure if serious. 

Bill has been absent for ages and his updates are not up to scratch anyway. If he has an issue he can PM a mod.

Of course I'm not being serious. I'm happy that there are now two parties working on a small, usable update that people can use instead of that bloated monstrosity from Bill. Don't get me wrong, I was thankful for Bill making his updates as well since he seems to be the only one who is still making current-day updates but for the reasons you mentioned in several threads they were not fun to play anymore.

Some AAA updates:

Remove from AAA:

Alan Stone (last appearence in AAA in May 2014)
Atomic Boy (he only jumped up once in February 2015 since 2013)
Axxel (last appearence in AAA in May 2014)
Billy El Malo (last appearence in AAA in February 2013)
Black Warrior (last appearence in AAA in August 2014)
Crazy Boy (last appearence in AAA in June 2014)
Cynthia Moreno (last appearence in AAA in December 2014)
Dark Ozz (last appearence in AAA in May 2014)
Dark Espiritu (last appearence in AAA in May 2014)
Gronda II (last appearence in AAA in March 2014)
Heavy Metal (last appearence in AAA in August 2013)
Jennifer Blake (last appearence in AAA in December 2014)
La Jarochita (last appearence in AAA in December 2014)
La Parkita (last appearence in AAA in October 2012)
Lolita (last appearence in AAA in August 2013)
Mascarita Divina (last appearence in AAA in September 2013)
Mini Psicosis iII (last appearence in AAA in March 2013)
Mini Murder Clown
Nygma (last appearence in AAA in October 2012)
Ricardo Rodriguez (He is not anymore the announcer of El patron in AAA)
Silver Cain (last appearence in AAA in June 2014)

Rafael El Maya (STAFF)

Rename:

La Parka Jr. to LA Parka
La Parka Negra II to Demon Rocker
Machine Rocker to Taurus
Sexy Lady to Lady Shani

Add to AAA:

Bian Cage (Open, Heel, Upper Midcard, Machine)
Johnny Mundo (Open, Heel, Main Event, Arrogant)
Jesus De Leon (Rename to Mr. 450, Open, Face, Lower Midcard, Highlight reel)
Super Nova (Open, Face, Lower Midcard, Highlight Reel)

Not in the Game (I'm not good at suggesting stats)

Bengala (Not the CMLL one)
Garza Jr.

Stable: Remove "El Consejo", "Holocausto", "La Secta", "Los Inferino Rockers"

Remove from "La Sociedad" Jeff Jarrett, Karen Jarret, Psicosis, Silver Cain, Black Warrior / Add to Steve Pain, Daga, Joe Lider

Remove from "Los Perros del Mal" Caristico, Psicosis, Black Warrior / Add Steve Pain

I see you made NXT a split brand. A couple problems will form from this, but nothing that can't be circumvented with Arsenic. NXT wrestlers will only gt instead of improving thanks to stat decay. Also, main roster main eventers like John Cena and Randy Orton will get upset because they're not being featured on NXT.

James Storm still has an open contract with TNA for some reason. Also, Kmart is practically dead and shouldn't be one of the most lucrative sponsorships in the game (pressing issue I know)

14 hours ago, Diamond J said:

Can we get a rundown of what is updated this month?

Thank you.

NXT made as a brand in WWE with following rules:

Wrestlers who have a profile on wwe.com and appear regularly on NXT TV, are now active workers

Wrestlers who don't have a profile on wwe.com and don't appear on NXT TV (but can appear on NXT houseshows), are developmental workers.

WWE NXT added as a tv show. Main Event deleted to keep 3 tv shows rule valid.

Several workers&staff&relationships added. 

45 minutes ago, BaloniSammich said:

I see you made NXT a split brand. A couple problems will form from this, but nothing that can't be circumvented with Arsenic. NXT wrestlers will only gt instead of improving thanks to stat decay. Also, main roster main eventers like John Cena and Randy Orton will get upset because they're not being featured on NXT.

I understand your point with NXT wrestlers' stats not improving. However, I've already raised some of them (f,e, Chad Gable, who is providing good wrestling everytime he competes in the ring). Also, worker can be brought back to developmental if there is a need to bump his stats a little bit. Also, the main reason I made NXT playable, is the popularity of this show. NXT is red hot right now and I believe many people would like to book it. My only concern is that there is no way to book NXT Takeovers, due to limited number of PPV's. 

As for main eventers getting upset - well, they have Raw and Smackdown to show up on, so their morale should be fine. In real world, Cena is very rarely featured even on Smackdown.

Thanks for all feedback and suggestions.

Cheers!

2 hours ago, metallica fan said:

Some AAA updates:

Remove from AAA:

Alan Stone (last appearence in AAA in May 2014)
Atomic Boy (he only jumped up once in February 2015 since 2013)
Axxel (last appearence in AAA in May 2014)
Billy El Malo (last appearence in AAA in February 2013)
Black Warrior (last appearence in AAA in August 2014)
Crazy Boy (last appearence in AAA in June 2014)
Cynthia Moreno (last appearence in AAA in December 2014)
Dark Ozz (last appearence in AAA in May 2014)
Dark Espiritu (last appearence in AAA in May 2014)
Gronda II (last appearence in AAA in March 2014)
Heavy Metal (last appearence in AAA in August 2013)
Jennifer Blake (last appearence in AAA in December 2014)
La Jarochita (last appearence in AAA in December 2014)
La Parkita (last appearence in AAA in October 2012)
Lolita (last appearence in AAA in August 2013)
Mascarita Divina (last appearence in AAA in September 2013)
Mini Psicosis iII (last appearence in AAA in March 2013)
Mini Murder Clown
Nygma (last appearence in AAA in October 2012)
Ricardo Rodriguez (He is not anymore the announcer of El patron in AAA)
Silver Cain (last appearence in AAA in June 2014)

Rafael El Maya (STAFF)

Rename:

La Parka Jr. to LA Parka
La Parka Negra II to Demon Rocker
Machine Rocker to Taurus
Sexy Lady to Lady Shani

Add to AAA:

Bian Cage (Open, Heel, Upper Midcard, Machine)
Johnny Mundo (Open, Heel, Main Event, Arrogant)
Jesus De Leon (Rename to Mr. 450, Open, Face, Lower Midcard, Highlight reel)
Super Nova (Open, Face, Lower Midcard, Highlight Reel)

Not in the Game (I'm not good at suggesting stats)

Bengala (Not the CMLL one)
Garza Jr.

Stable: Remove "El Consejo", "Holocausto", "La Secta", "Los Inferino Rockers"

Remove from "La Sociedad" Jeff Jarrett, Karen Jarret, Psicosis, Silver Cain, Black Warrior / Add to Steve Pain, Daga, Joe Lider

Remove from "Los Perros del Mal" Caristico, Psicosis, Black Warrior / Add Steve Pain

I don't agree with most of the AAA roster shaving because in some ways AAA and CMLL is like WWE where they quietly get rid of people unless there is a public "screw you guys, I'm going home" moment (see Dr. Wagner Jr. & L.A. Par-K in August/September) or jumps like Texano Jr. from several years back. I remember a few months ago someone mentioned that Diamante Azul of CMLL was gone because he was in Europe now, only to see him return to CMLL the next month.<_< Billy El Malo I do think is one of these exception as he and Fabi Apache split up and with Gran Apache's high ranking, he is persona non grota despite being recovered from his bad back injury (the one that put him out in the first place.)

Bengala is in the game. I mentioned this tons of times in Bill's update. You may know him as Ricky Marvin. I typed in white the name spoiler as I don't see the eye in my response tab, you 

Garza Jr. I have no idea on at all.

La Parka Negra is more used under that name than Demon Rocker.

1 hour ago, BaloniSammich said:

James Storm still has an open contract with TNA for some reason. Also, Kmart is practically dead and shouldn't be one of the most lucrative sponsorships in the game (pressing issue I know)

I would have the champions (Bayley, Balor and The Vaudevillans) and guys like Samoa Joe and Sami Zayn on the main roster while everyone else is in developmental and you can send them up and down to continue them to train. The issue with NXT is that there are a number of guys (Balor, Joe, Zayn, Storm and Itami) who quite frankly are too good (in skill and over) to be in developmental. Either they will quickly be needed to call up OR they will become elite wrestlers with 100s which isn't realistic (and a reason the creator toned down stats.)

If I am not mistaken, James Storm was in the TNA World Title tournament due to the canned TNA episodes that were edited to be in the TNA World Cup months after they were taped.

Kmart actually had a commerical the other day but alas isn't as lucrative. Maybe their sister company Sears could replace them...

38 minutes ago, Stratosfaction said:

NXT made as a brand in WWE with following rules:

Wrestlers who have a profile on wwe.com and appear regularly on NXT TV, are now active workers

Wrestlers who don't have a profile on wwe.com and don't appear on NXT TV (but can appear on NXT houseshows), are developmental workers.

WWE NXT added as a tv show. Main Event deleted to keep 3 tv shows rule valid.

Several workers&staff&relationships added. 

I understand your point with NXT wrestlers' stats not improving. However, I've already raised some of them (f,e, Chad Gable, who is providing good wrestling everytime he competes in the ring). Also, worker can be brought back to developmental if there is a need to bump his stats a little bit. Also, the main reason I made NXT playable, is the popularity of this show. NXT is red hot right now and I believe many people would like to book it. My only concern is that there is no way to book NXT Takeovers, due to limited number of PPV's. 

As for main eventers getting upset - well, they have Raw and Smackdown to show up on, so their morale should be fine. In real world, Cena is very rarely featured even on Smackdown.

Thanks for all feedback and suggestions.

Cheers!

The 3 tv show isn't a relevant rule, It is in game but you can run RAW, Main Event, NXT and SmackDown if games are put in.

As for TakeOvers, either manually swap in PPVs (just copy the event file with the PPV and/or NXT on or before the 1st of a month and then replace) or just do NXT that week with just matches.

Edited by mkpunk

Q: I notice a LOT of active indy talent have been removed. With your updates is there a standard of some sort for what constitutes being added to the game? I would definitely suggest Beyond Wrestling and their talent (such as Darius Carter, etc) be added back to the game.

I'm fine with a less bloated file, however I don't think removing lower level independent workers is the way to go about it. That takes away a lot of the creativity and freedom that makes EWR so appealing.

Edited by KrisClassic
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KrisClassic said:

Q: I notice a LOT of active indy talent have been removed. With your updates is there a standard of some sort for what constitutes being added to the game? I would definitely suggest Beyond Wrestling and their talent (such as Darius Carter, etc) be added back to the game.

I'm fine with a less bloated file, however I don't think removing lower level independent workers is the way to go about it. That takes away a lot of the creativity and freedom that makes EWR so appealing.

I've always said that making a less bloated file will not please everyone. Some people want British workers who may not be in the game otherwise based on hardly ever being active in the playable area (North America or touring in Japan) while others don't. Some want the Mexican promotions in the game, others want them devalued and others want them out entirely. It's hard to please all parties.

14 hours ago, KrisClassic said:

It's no problem, I can add workers back on request. If you have more names that should be brought back, just give the list. For now (with Darius Carter back), I have 1820 wrestlers in the update. I can easily add some more without affecting time required to advance days/ load new game.

11 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I've always said that making a less bloated file will not please everyone. Some people want British workers who may not be in the game otherwise based on hardly ever being active in the playable area (North America or touring in Japan) while others don't. Some want the Mexican promotions in the game, others want them devalued and others want them out entirely. It's hard to please all parties.

Well, you need to sacrifice something if you want to have a less bloated update. I made a decision to delete almost 4000 workers. Hard decision, but wthout it, lean version (or the less bloated file) would have never been made. I know that feedback is not always positive, but I accept it and I respect other people opinions. 

• Like 1

Thanks, It's interesting to see someone else doing a take on this.

TNA:

- Delete the 'Beat Down Clan' Stable

- Remove MVP, Magnus and Mickie James

- Delete 'The Rising' Stable

- Turn Eli Drake and Rebel heel, add Rebel to the 'Dollhouse' Stable.

- Staff: Remove Christie Hemme (she retired from profesional wrestling)

- Add Andrew Everett, Trevor Lee, Jay Bradley (rename him to Aiden O'Shea).

- Make Shane Helms a non-Wrestler.

- Rename Mahabali Veera to Mahabali Shera.

- Rename Manik to TJ Perkins and turn him face, Open Contract.

- Gail Kim is the Knockouts Champion, add the TNA King of the Mountain Championship, 65 Image, Bobby Roode is the champion.

- Should Grado be added? He's in the TNA World Title Series.

WWE:

- Alberto Del Rio should be a Upper Midcarder.

- Add Brian Kendrick (he's a NXT trainer now, maybe move him to Staff).

- Add Amy Dumas (she's a Road Agent now, maybe move her to Staff).

- Turn Lana heel, she's managing Rusev again.

CMLL

- Add Caristico.

ROH

- Add Colby Corino to 'The Decade' Stable.

- Roderick Strong is the new Television champion

Others:

- Staff: It's 'Matt Cappotelli', with two Ps.

If you need pics for the workers/staff you add each update, just let me know, I have a very large non-Kyky pack. (Also logos for HOH and GFW).

Edited by SpanishMen
  • Like 1

Since has been requested, I'm gonna share with you guys my picture pack (non-Kyky pictures).

This picture pack includes 8535 pictures, with thousands of different alter-egos for workers (Example: Mick Foley, Cactus Jack, Dude Love, Mankind), and deceased wrestlers (Example: Umaga, Lance Cade, Owen Hart). Why? Because this picture pack was conceived to be use with almost every update ever release (1990-2015).  

EWR non-KyKy Picture Pack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/amiw8xgan1e1qa6/PICS.zip

Edited by SpanishMen
  • Like 3

On 11/6/2015, 4:53:38, SpanishMen said:

CMLL

- Add Caristico.

Caristico is in CMLL but not really. He is in ELITE which is now running the Sunday shows at Arena Mexico from CMLL. ELITE could be its own promotion or perhaps a part of CMLL but it is fuzzy as there are much more guys that appear only on the ELITE shows than shared between CMLL and ELITE (namely minis, women, Maximo and Angel de Oro.)

Another question of note:

Due to the issues of no alter egos in the game, should we then have wrestlers who are one name in one promotion and a completely different gimmick in another in the game. Typically this is the deal with CHIKARA but I am noting the major ones where they do typically not use the same movesets and are only known through the online message boards.

Spoiler

Drew Gulak and Soldier Ant

Orange Cassidy and Fire Ant

Tracy Williams and Silver Ant