TEW13 Real World Update: March 2016

For CMLL:

Remove:Bracito de Oro, Bam Bam, BUSHI, Tigre Blanco

Mini Maximo should be Zacarias el Perico.

For AAA:

Remove:  Alan Stone, Axel, Atomic Boy, Billy el Malo, Black Warrior, Crazy Boy, Cynthia Moreno, Devil Rocker, Gronda II, Heavy Metal, Espiritu, Juventud Guerrera, La Hechicera, La Jarochita, La Magnifica, Lizmark Jr., Ozz, Trauma I & II, Uro Rocker, Pepe Casas, Sexy Star, Passion Krystal

Add: Dr. Wagner Jr., Villano IV, Flamita as Octagon Jr., La Hiedra, El Hijo del Pirata Morgan, Mini ABismo Negro, Mascarita Sagrada IV, Mini Monster Clown, Mini Psycho Clown

Create: Garza Jr., (Lady) Maravilla, Nino de Ebano as Luxdor, Lucky Boy as Venum

Rename Bengala Iv-Ricky Marvin make him heel. La Parka Negra to Zorro., Sexy Lady to Lady Shani

Edited by ml258
  • Like 1

Are Demon Rocker and Soul Rocker back to their names of Ultimo Gladiador and Tito Santana, I couldent find info on the Rockers stable doing much beyond early 2015 and they are the only two now left in AAA.

Is Lady Shani a new gimmick/mask compared to Sexy Lady, if so would it be best to rename her general profile as well as her AAA contract.

TNA Heavyweight Title Lineage needs a slight edit - was just updating it there following the title change last night and noticed that the dates are slightly out of whack from about reign 33/34, I think perhaps Matt Hardys brief title win at bound for glory was the one missing, if its popped in in place of vacant then vacant added after and so on it goes back into line. See the last few entrys of the TNA title history wiki for reference it includes air dates as I know that's what you go by for changes as opposed to tape dates in the db -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_TNA_World_Heavyweight_Champions

Also remember to remove Mr Anderson's TNA contract following his release -

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/683687-even-more-details-on-ken-andersons-tna-release-what-he-failed-his-drug-test-for-eric-youngs-backstage-reaction-and-more

Perhaps also worth updating lifestyle to indicate known drug use? - Perhaps 10%?

Edited by JohnnyNitro

1 hour ago, TheWho87 said:

I guess I missed the Hardy reign,its been added in.

As for Anderson, reading that he was taking prescription meds without a prescription, without further info I'd put that down as soft drugs.

Pain pills are a hard drug.

Change the TNA contracts of James Storm, Eddie Edwards, Davey Richards and Jeff Hardy to Written - as per links below TNA locked these core guys down to guaranteed deals in January after losing out on AJ and the Bullet club.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/james-storm-reportedly-turned-down-nxt-due-to-low-pay/

http://www.wrestling-online.com/tna/jeff-hardy-and-the-wolves-sign-new-tna-deals/

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 22:46, ml258 said:

Lucha Libre Elite isn't worth adding as it's basically a branch of CMLL.  They basically use CMLL's roster, and buildings sans a few indy luchadors.  They just started branching into other buildings, I'd hold off on adding them. 

It's not a branch of CMLL. They're a separate promotion with a working relationship with CMLL, and use much of the same roster, but have their own storylines and angles going on. They've just got a TV deal with Azteca7 which, in terms of exposure and coverage, actually puts them in a better position than CMLL anyway.

• Like 1

Another TNA update - Change Rebel (Tanea Brooks) to

Alignment: Heel

Gimmick: Old School Heel (Realistic)

Roster Usage: In Ring

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dollhouse_(professional_wrestling)

Then add her as the Major Member in The Dollhouse faction - she took over leadership after Kong's release and has been actively competing in the Knockouts division during this weeks tv tapings to air later this month and into April.

Few more TNA updates -

Spoiler

Remove Bobby Roode and Eric Young as they have now departed the promotion - http://impactwrestling.com/breaking-news-eric-young-bobby-roode-futures-determined/

Spoiler

Add Andrew Everett to TNA under a PPA deal, Heel, Show Stealer (Cool). - He made his return during the TV tapings in Orlando yesterday and has been added to TNA's roster page - http://www.tnawrestling.com/roster/Wrestler-Roster/item/6841-Andrew-Everett

Judging by the results it seems he is aligned with Trevor Lee, they tagged a lot on the indies so may be worth adding a tag-team profile for them too.

Spoiler

As per above from Bob Ryders twitter feed, there were a number of tryouts at the recent tapings and TNA have signed five new talents. Add the following to TNA roster on PPA deals:

- Tom LaRuffa and Pierre Marceau (formerly Sylvestor LeFort and Marcus Louis of NXT Fame). (Heel - Same gimmick as they had in NXT - Evil Foreigner?)

- Pepper Parks (Assuming Heel as he worked against Bobby Roode. (Adonis - Cocky))

- Cherry Bomb (Active Wrestler, as well as manager for pepper parks) (Heel, Bitch (Realistic))

- Veda Scott (Same as ROH - but remove her ROH contract as it appears she parted ways with the promotion as per her rant before joining TNA)

Also noticed they have had a guy named Beauregard working the last few tapings as an enhancement talent, can confirm this is Tennessee based indy wrestler Jocephus Brody, feel free to add him also to the roster under a PPA deal - heel, old school heel (realistic)

Edited by JohnnyNitro

16 hours ago, Forky said:

Just going through the "Other Workers" section and it shows Cyrus Fee's with Chael Sonnen's bio. Not sure who Cyrus Fee's is. Also Chael is from Oregon not Iowa.

Cyrus Fees is one of the GFW announcers, guess I missed some changes when I cloned Chael Sonnen for his account, Chael Sonnen is in the database separately.

Also add a new dojo to the game. Al Snow and Impact Wrestling are opening a new academy in London England, see the following video for the announcement:

Spoiler

Name:

Al Snow Wrestling Academy

Logo:

Spoiler

z2QLbntr_400x400.jpg

Founded:

April 2016

South (British isles)

Parent:

TNA

Head Trainer:

Al Snow

Both

14 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Also add a new dojo to the game. Al Snow and Impact Wrestling are opening a new academy in London England, see the following video for the announcement:

Reveal hidden contents

Name:

Al Snow Wrestling Academy

Logo:

Reveal hidden contents

z2QLbntr_400x400.jpg

Founded:

April 2016

South (British isles)

Parent:

TNA

Head Trainer:

Al Snow

Both

How does it have a rep of 40 already when no one has come out of it yet.  Should be much lower til they have a graduate or 2.