TEW13 Real World Update: March 2016

Remove Angelina Love from TNA - she has announced that her contract expired during her pregnancy and she is now a free agent.

Also second the motion from Forky - post Wrestlemania update would be preferred, especially as it looks like a momentous enough roster shift with a possible brand split coming back.

I plan to release on the 1st as I usually do.

What would the difference actually be between a April 1st and post WrestleMania database, title changes?, most of the notable changes happens on the following Raw.

Just to make you aware of it, the Open The Triangle Gate titles in Dragon Gate produce an error whenever you try to look at and edit them in the game. I'll just write down the error that comes up below for you.

["Run time error '3163'"

The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data]

I managed to make it usable by removing the lineage and deleting the current champions but I just thought I'd bring it up in case you knew a better solution to the issue and can fix it for future installments. These mods are always awesome so it's not even a big issue but it's one of the few errors I've found.

1 hour ago, 3MB4Life said:

Just to make you aware of it, the Open The Triangle Gate titles in Dragon Gate produce an error whenever you try to look at and edit them in the game. I'll just write down the error that comes up below for you.

["Run time error '3163'"

The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data]

I managed to make it usable by removing the lineage and deleting the current champions but I just thought I'd bring it up in case you knew a better solution to the issue and can fix it for future installments. These mods are always awesome so it's not even a big issue but it's one of the few errors I've found.

I cant find info on the error on GDS, if a fix is to redo the histories I guess thats what has to be done.

EDIT

It may have been related to the Jimmyz records due to their long names so it may have gone over a limit

Edited by TheWho87

TNA have announced a big partnership deal with the Fight Network -

http://impactwrestling.com/impact-fight-network-form-content-partnership/

Impact and Xplosion both already have TV Show slot entries for the Fight Network in Canada, and a lot of the new content being added to linear channels appears to be Archive shows but it does state that new and archived programming will now be available via the Fight Networks OTT app so add Impact Wrestling and Xplosion TV Slots for "Online Stream".

Hey guys, I'm new with the game. I apologize if this is not the right place to ask this. So I tried to update the database, but I accidentally deleted the Random folder in the Pictures section, and now I cannot play the game. I just made the Random folder up, but I'm wondering. What kind of pictures are in the Random folder? How many pictures am I missing right now, and will it ruin the game if I don't have any of them? Thanks a lot. 

IIRC, "Random" just refers to pictures associated with narratives, or random events included in whatever update you're using. The chances of it affecting your game at all are very slim.

My current plan is to continue to do TEW13 updates, I'm not currently planning to upgrade but a lot of the updates do look interesting. My issue is that I don't actually play TEW much if at all these days and I don't see the point in buying the game just to continue doing updates.

• Lineker unfeatured, locked and unpinned this topic