TEW16 Real World Update: August 2016

Here is the update for August, this has the WWE draft with all the announced exclusive PPV's added, I suggest running a partial draft if running as WWE as I have only drafted those who have been announced/have appeared on the brand. I am looking into adding Lucha Libre Elite in the next update, I'm thinking of deactivating REINA Joshi Puroresu and have Lucha Libre Elite take their place.

Enjoy.

Database: August 2016
Graphics: August 2016
Workers: July 2016

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2013

Spoiler

• Like 2

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

Top Notch as always mate! thanks.

Couple of Graphics update additions - TNA's Crazzy Steve, Abyss, Rosemary, Pepper Parks, Aiden o'Shea Maria Kanellis, Mia Yim, Marti Belle and Rebel all have pretty old pics - there's already cuts done for them here that would suit - http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Extreme_Warfare:_Revival/Total_Nonstop_Action_Wrestling 

Does anyone have a belt image of the latest X-Division title? The one with a green x as opposed to the blue, i saw it somewhere on the forum, but cant seem to find it. 

Also could someone cut the latest Slammiversary and Bound For Glory PPV logos onto the grey background please, as the latest event logos for both are from a fair few years back -

250px-TNA_BFG_Logo.jpg

Slammiversary_Rotator-2.jpg

Also appreciate if someone could cut the TNA Legends logo aswell - its a PPV series they are running on FITE at the moment, planning to utilise it in an upcoming diary. Thanks in advance. 

TNA_Legends_Poster.png

Edited by JohnnyNitro

13 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Couple of Graphics update additions - TNA's Crazzy Steve, Abyss, Rosemary, Pepper Parks, Aiden o'Shea Maria Kanellis, Mia Yim, Marti Belle and Rebel all have pretty old pics - there's already cuts done for them here that would suit - http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Extreme_Warfare:_Revival/Total_Nonstop_Action_Wrestling 

Does anyone have a belt image of the latest X-Division title? The one with a green x as opposed to the blue, i saw it somewhere on the forum, but cant seem to find it. 

Also could someone cut the latest Slammiversary and Bound For Glory PPV logos onto the grey background please, as the latest event logos for both are from a fair few years back -

Also appreciate if someone could cut the TNA Legends logo aswell - its a PPV series they are running on FITE at the moment, planning to utilise it in an upcoming diary. Thanks in advance. 

Here are my Slammiversary pictures.

DH8WyHj.jpgNasmx42.jpg

15 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Just a note on worker pics, I won't be uploading my picture pack every month, it seems pointless when I tend to add 20-30 pics each, mostly updates for people who already have pics. So I'll be updating my picture pack every 6 months but will be uploading everything I cut to my Photobucket.

EDIT

On another note, I'm looking at adding Lucha Libre Elite for September, with adding a promotions I'm going to retire another and REINA Joshi Puroresu will likely be the promotions being retired.

Edited by TheWho87

looks good buddy, ive just downloaded the trial so can give it a test

NXT: I would remove Eric Young as he only appeared once,

You need to make it more GLORIOUS and add Bobby Roode as a Heel, Egomaniac gimmick,

Pretty Sure Blake and Murphy have finally split it, could also add there first names back

WWE -

Remove Ryback and Joey Styles

Make Jericho Active rather than Occasional,

Daniel Bryan needs a GM Gimmick - still set as underdog,

Otunga Gimmick Face maybe staff member??,

Finn Balor is in a main event push, maybe raise overness

American Alpha also seem to be the top over Smackdown Tag Team maybe up there overness too

Lower Golden Truth and Dudleys overness, they job alot

Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury needs to be set to a Road Agent not personality

Nattie needs to be a Old School Heel

Rhino is a face

Make The Hype Bro's active on SD

Shelton Benjamin isnt signing with WWE now,  his return had been put on hold due to a torn rotator cuff, which required surgery  

TNA

James Storm is the KOTM champion

Moose is being booked alot as a main event enforcer, maybe up overness abit

Remove the Stable Dollhouse and Beautiful People

add The Helms Dynasty (Helms, Everett and Trevor Lee - Possibly a tag team too with Lee and Everett)

add a tag team between Grado and Mahabali Shera

Thats all i found for now, hope that helps

Edited by cpt.charisma

A few of those issues have been fixed for next month, I hold off on doing title changes until the last day or so and go through the whole month in one, now with specific double checking for TNA and Lucha Underground.

I'm going to keep Benjamin with WWE for now but have him out on injury as he was advertised to be on the main roster.

On a seperate note I'm looking at trying to fix the big Mexican culling within the first couple of weeks for CMLL and IWRG, for CMLL I'm looking into reducing their roster to be closer to the idea roster limit, cutting 100 down to around 60.

Edited by TheWho87

On 8/11/2016 at 14:47, TheWho87 said:

A few of those issues have been fixed for next month, I hold off on doing title changes until the last day or so and go through the whole month in one, now with specific double checking for TNA and Lucha Underground.

I'm going to keep Benjamin with WWE for now but have him out on injury as he was advertised to be on the main roster.

On a seperate note I'm looking at trying to fix the big Mexican culling within the first couple of weeks for CMLL and IWRG, for CMLL I'm looking into reducing their roster to be closer to the idea roster limit, cutting 100 down to around 60.

The way I do CMLL in my game is to create 3 companies.  CMLL Mexico City, CMLL Guadalajara, & CMLL Puebla.  Put them in an alliance as permanent members.

The women are rarely ever in Puebla, the minis in Guadalajara, plus the openers in Mexico City don't go to either of the other cities as they have their own locals.  Puebla & Guadalajara have their own promoters and bookers, they pay fees to Paco Alonso for the talent.

4 hours ago, ml258 said:

The way I do CMLL in my game is to create 3 companies.  CMLL Mexico City, CMLL Guadalajara, & CMLL Puebla.  Put them in an alliance as permanent members.

The women are rarely ever in Puebla, the minis in Guadalajara, plus the openers in Mexico City don't go to either of the other cities as they have their own locals.  Puebla & Guadalajara have their own promoters and bookers, they pay fees to Paco Alonso for the talent.

I'd like to keep the promotion size down, plus it might be confusing for the typical player if they see CMLL split into three companies, an alternate option is to brand split CMLL as the AI allows larger rosters in a brand split.

17 minutes ago, APaX said:

Thank you. And just one thing, Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa are in NXT right now. 

They should be in NXT in the data, that is unless you mean they shouldd be under a written contract, if thats the case then to my knowlage they are still working indies, although I know Gargano has started a farewell tour, leaving Smash last month.

Yeah I meant written contract. In their wiki page it says: They are signing a new full-time NXT deal, which would prevent them from taking further independent bookings." But I'm not sure if they signed it yet.

Billy Corgan is the New TNA President, dunno if that means you should change him to TNA Owner, also his mic stats are abit low in my opinion, he should be at 70s he isnt terrible on the mic, plus he might be well known for singing......

Another Persons mic/charisma/star quality stat to improve is Eli Drake

EC3 and Grado's brawling stats are very close, are you underestimating EC3 he has been a main eventer for over a year now for the company, maybe up all stats by 10-15?? or is Grado over rated

Add Aaron Stevens to TNA as Aron Rex as a main event face

Jeff Hardy is now BROKEN!!!! could change to same gimmick as Matt and maybe even give him a TNA Gimmick of Brother Nero!!

Re-Activate The Hardy tag team in TNA, also The BroMans

Mike Tenay needs to be removed from TNA

obviously i wont stick spoilers in here until it happens on tv

Do you do the TNA pic updates here or should i stick them in the Request thread as there are a few that need changing? 

Are you Planning to add WCPW??  https://wc.pw/

Edited by cpt.charisma

2 hours ago, cpt.charisma said:

Are you Planning to add WCPW??  https://wc.pw/

You are welcome to re-activate WCPW in the editor, but I don't have any plans on making them active, I will be adding the WCPW staff and any missing workers who have been on their shows, but I am at the promotion limit and the other UK promotions are more deserving inclusion.

As for the other areas

I don't think TNA have had a full change of management, I think they have just elevated Corgan to a position simalar to Dixie.

I don't follow TNA so has the Brother Nero name been used for his TNA name since the "Deletion".

As for images, you may want to request them, I don't have any that are not already in the pack and all the ones floating about are of bad quality in both the cut and source.

If you want to talk about stats, I suggest popping over to the Stat Discussion Forum, all the workers have threads for their stats for discussion on any changes for them. As for EC3 and Grado, there is a grade difference, plus EC3 should be more well rounded than Grado who should be focused on entertainment with a bit of brawling.

Excluding title changes this is what I have down to update WWE, am I missing anything?

Spoiler

- Move Bayley to Raw
- Add Rich Swann (Written), Noam Dar (PPA), Brian Kendrick Written), TJ Perkins (PPA) to WWE under the Raw brand
- Fire Dudleys
- Add a shoulder injury to Finn Balor for around 6 months
- Remove Nikki Bella's neck injury and add to SmackDown