Pro Evolution Soccer 2017

The Lusophone

Bit the bullet and purchased this after enjoying the last PES and the demo to this one. 

What's the best options file and how simple is it to do???

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

Which teams are being replaced for the CSL? Would have thought it'd be the league that the Bundesliga is taking up. @Whisper

There are 3 fake leagues in the game. One European, One Asian and One South American. I would imagine Liga MX and CSL auto write over the relevant ones. Either way, you can choose which team to overwrite with each imported team.

Also @Davidmarrio , really easy to install - plenty of tutorials around to. I would go for PES world to start with. I used their file for Prem/Championship/La Liga and Serie A and it's pretty good. 

http://www.pesworld.co.uk/ps4-downloads

There are a few on pesgaming as well, where I've just kinda mixed and matched for the other leagues and random teams.

Edited by Whisper
  • Like 1

The tip for importing at the moment is to do no more than 12 at a time, in my experience, as it's crashing the game otherwise. Until they patch it, that's the way to go. 

For each 12 you do, hit back and then save, because if the game was to crash, none of it will have saved and you'd have to do it all again. @Davidmarrio

5 minutes ago, Baddar said:

The tip for importing at the moment is to do no more than 12 at a time, in my experience, as it's crashing the game otherwise. Until they patch it, that's the way to go. 

For each 12 you do, hit back and then save, because if the game was to crash, none of it will have saved and you'd have to do it all again. @Davidmarrio

Also, if it does crash, it will still have saved the images you were trying to upload, which will eat up space (you can only have x amount of each image type).

Make sure, if it does crash, that you go in and delete said images before trying to re-upload, as it doesn't overwrite the existing ones.

Really disappointed that the PC version is a last-gen version (again). Really boggles my mind that PES doesn't port over the proper next-gen game, seeing the PC PES community has always been huge fans of PES, and FIFA on the other hand IS the real-deal version on PC.

Seeing I don't got a next-gen console (nor am I inclined in getting one), i'm sadly gonna sit out on what seems like the best PES in ages.

Edited by Jasonmufc

39 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Really tempted to get this. What kind of options do I have on Xbox One to get the kits and names right?

None aside from editing yourself, sadly.

There are a load of tutorials on youtube for kits etc that show how to create stuff on Xbox, but massively time consuming as you would imagine.

18 hours ago, Jasonmufc said:

Really disappointed that the PC version is a last-gen version (again). Really boggles my mind that PES doesn't port over the proper next-gen game, seeing the PC PES community has always been huge fans of PES, and FIFA on the other hand IS the real-deal version on PC.

Seeing I don't got a next-gen console (nor am I inclined in getting one), i'm sadly gonna sit out on what seems like the best PES in ages.

What? Oh sack that then, I was thinking of getting this.

On 17/09/2016 at 06:26, Baddar said:

A guy has a thread up where he's created kits and logos for numerous leagues already including The Championship, Serie A, Liga Nos, Spanish Segunda (:w00t:) and a bunch of others, including the Premier League of course, if you don't already have it.

You can download the leagues and import them individually. It doesn't matter if you have somebody else's kits already on there as these will only overwrite the teams in the relevany leagues. Just remember to leave the squads box unchecked as the Konami update took care of transfers.

It seems he's doing requests and adding new teams all the time.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=100756

@Alexis Sanchez @Whisper

So that is the update you'd recommend? Purchased this yesterday but want to update before I really get into it.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=100497

No, I'd use this one. This is a more "all in" file so that you don't have to just cherry pick leagues. It's all included in his file. 

He's still a few teams short of completely overwriting the fake European teams, but you can use the other link to import single teams to overwrite the remaining fake ones if you don't wish to wait.

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=100497

No, I'd use this one. This is a more "all in" file so that you don't have to just cherry pick leagues. It's all included in his file. 

He's still a few teams short of completely overwriting the fake European teams, but you can use the other link to import single teams to overwrite the remaining fake ones if you don't wish to wait.

Do I need to download the 3.0, the 3.1, or both?

3.1 might just be the fixes (especially if the file size is small) - I'd go with 3.0 and then 3.1.

Prepare for it to take you a while though, as it's recommended to copy no more than 15 "bin" files over at a time. And the game has crashed on me whilst copying 15 so I've been doing about 12. You're supposed to be able to copy everything at once (and maybe we'll be able to when they patch the game), but for now...

• 4 weeks later...