AzamDean

I need 2008 December update. Please

AzamDean    14

Hello everyone, could anybody please provide me with EWR 2008 December update. The one downloaded from the ewwarehouse and homeofprowrestling is corrupted. Sigh. Please, thank you in advance. I just edited the previous thread I started because I do not want my request to be redundant.

Hello my dear fellow pro wrestling fans. I play EWR and i need the following updates:

December 2009, December 2005, November 2004 and December 2003. Can somebody or anybody help to provide me with these updates.

They are not available in homeofprowrestling dot com. I always play WWE and love to use year end updates ever existed.

Please. Thank you in advance.

Edited by AzamDean
A new request, do not want my thread to be redundant.

Rocky    1,790

I got everything that was on EWWarehouse before it closed down and they weren't on there. After a quick search, it doesn't appear they were made initially.
If I don't have it, best bet would be if @SpanishMen has it. They have a much larger collection than I do. AFAIK they downloaded all types of scenarios.

AzamDean    14
31 minutes ago, Rocky said:

I got everything that was on EWWarehouse before it closed down and they weren't on there. After a quick search, it doesn't appear they were made initially.
If I don't have it, best bet would be if @SpanishMen has it. They have a much larger collection than I do. AFAIK they downloaded all types of scenarios.

Well sir, I did download all the monthly updates, but accidentally lost them, tried data recovery, all of them appeared to be badly corrupt. Well I cried. I did look at the ewwarehouse archive, but they dont have these updates as requested, same with the current homeofprowrestling dot com. Well, thanks for replying.

Rocky    1,790

No worries. They may have been done and I've since deleted them due to corruption also. There were quite a few corrupt files on there.

AzamDean    14
43 minutes ago, Quoth the Raven said:

Thank you very much sir, I really appreciate these, just downloaded them all.. mega dot nz is not a problem. Please God give this guy a good health and wealth for the whole of his life. Thank you bro. EWR for Life!

• Like 2

The first two are from January 08 and January 09. Haven't tested them myself, doing so now. I will go ahead and post.

The third link is from the Stats update DEC 08.

Edited by Quoth the Raven
  • Like 1