Sign in to follow this  
RKXXTreme

A Current Era NWA Domination Scenario?

TheWho87    1,516

Best option would be tracking down an iDOM scenario, although I don't think there is a recent one for EWR.

Jericode    3,872

By all means go ahead.

Rocky    1,815
12 hours ago, RKXXTreme said:

could someone make one?

Could I ask how easy you think it would be to make a whole new NWA Domination from scratch?

RKXXTreme    1
6 hours ago, Rocky said:

Could I ask how easy you think it would be to make a whole new NWA Domination from scratch?

I think it could be easy putting the wrestlers in each promotion but I'm new to making scenarios so I think I need help

jmac7164    65

I am down to help build it but It will take a few people and a ton of time.

iDOL    4,645
On 10/9/2017 at 10:57, RKXXTreme said:

I think it could be easy putting the wrestlers in each promotion but I'm new to making scenarios so I think I need help

There's much more to it than that, those scenarios took months to complete. Best of luck if you do take up the task, as it is a lot of boring number crunching - but worth it in the end.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By VitruvioK
      Hi everyone,
      I'm building up a new scenario on the 2000's one, as a base. Can someone write me down the roster/owner/staff and promotion's stats of the Federatione de Lutte Internationale in EWR 4.2?
      I can't find anywhere on the Internet, and I can't overwrite savings, because of the different scenario!

Thank you!
    • By Rocky
      When I get bored I make random scenarios. Never really play them too much but I like throwing them together. I'm just going to dump them here for anyone who might want them.
      Southpaw Regional Wrestling  
      The Return of the Territories 2017
        "2 Years in" save games. UPDATE 2017
        The second save file started in January 2017 and has been played up til January 2019.
        WWE Universe
        WWE Universe Split. Using the above save as DATA
        The Fairer Sex. JUNE 17 DATA  
      Monday Night Wars 2017  
      All Japanese Scenario (June '17) Pretty sure I screwed it up but an attempt was made.
      WWE Anti-Trust 2017  
      July 2027 - Ten Years In
        WWE Split Data - September 2017 (credit to @Paige Turner) . If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on a random scenario I can throw together, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
    • By wildvinex
      I know people have already made them i was just hoping that someone can make more random scenarios. 
    • By Sofiane188
      Someone have a recent nxt mod who is totally separed to wwe? (with belt,event,stable...)
    • By RKXXTreme
      hey guys I have a question,

where's the August EWR Update