TEW British Wrestling Project - Downloadable Preview

So I've been working on this for a few days and have got a rough set up with the current UK promotions in my real world mod set up with rosters based around their last show of 2017 and first show of 2018, I used cagematch and hashtag wrestling sites as my main source, there are currently 69 active promotions with either a full roster, partial roster with missing workers in it's bio or has no roster besides an owner due to lack of info/workers. I did go on a little bender the past couple of days just adding people for thiss mod but decided to do the rosters in this way so I could pinpoint who was missing and add them. At the moment the current plan is to get the rosters to down before playing with gimmicks and alignments.

When starting a game with this it's best to only have the UK as the active region, this will reduce load times by removing workers who don't work in the UK.

Database: BritWres 2019 (WIP 2)

List of active promotions in spoiler

Spoiler

Roster Completed
- Channel Islands World Wrestling
- Defiant Wrestling
- Discovery Wrestling
- Fight Club Pro
- Insane Championship
- Pro Wrestling Chaos
- Progress Wrestling
- Revolution Pro Wrestling
- Riptide Wrestling
- Scottish Wrestling Alliance
- World of Sport Wrestling
- Wrestling Resurgence
- WWE NXT: United Kingdom

Missing Workers
- 4th Generation Wrestling
- All Star Wrestling
- Attack Pro Wrestling
- Battle Pro Wrestling
- British Empire Wrestling
- Dynamic Over-The-Top Action Wrestling
- Fierce Females
- Futureshock Wrestling
- Good Wrestling
- Grand Pro Wrestling
- International Pro Wrestling: United Kingdom
- International Wrestling League
- Kamikaze Pro Wrestling
- New Generation Wrestling
- NORTH Wrestling
- Over The Top Wrestling
- Phoenix Wrestling
- Premier British Wrestling
- Preston City Wrestling
- Pro Wrestling 4 U
- Pro Wrestling Clash
- Pro Wrestling EVE
- Reckless Intent Wrestling
- Scottish Wrestling Entertainment
- Source Wrestling
- Southside Wrestling Entertainment
- Target Wrestling
- Tidal Championship Wrestling
- Wrestle Gate Pro
- Wrestle Island
- WrestleZone
- Wrestling Experience Scotland

Waiting For 2019 Shows
- 4 Front Wrestling
- Alpha Omega Wrestling
- Bellatrix Female Warriors
- British Wrestling Revolution
- Dragon Pro Wrestling
- Ironfist Wrestling
- Three Count Wrestling
- World Association of Wrestling

Edited by TheWho87

One question, would it be built alongside your current database so that it could actually be imported as an extension of that database? I've always been a fan of big databases, especially since TEW allows it but I know not everyone is willing to suffer through the load times for it.

15 hours ago, The Banshee Fork said:

One question, would it be built alongside your current database so that it could actually be imported as an extension of that database? I've always been a fan of big databases, especially since TEW allows it but I know not everyone is willing to suffer through the load times for it.

Any workers or promotions added for this would also be added to my real world mod and anything added to the real world mod will get added to this, the only differences would be that this would have a set start date (January 2018) and that it would be tailored to the UK/European scene.

At the moment all I'm doing is activating feds and setting their owners, this is the current list of active promotions, technically World of Sport and NXT UK shouldent be active, although I may fudge some things since they did some things but were not really running at the time.

Dl4ytsRXgAEf5Ex.jpg

• Like 1

Since you already mentioned Britannia, a couple more close to where I live is Basix Pro Wrestling (they do around 200 shows a year around various parks, events etc..) and also a promotion I helped set up few years ago which is getting going now FusionPro Wrestling. Be cool to see a mod with companies like these in.

I can also give lists of rosters/staff, logos etc... if needed

Edited by Adzio2706
extra

A smallish update this time but I thought best to get this out when I finished the roster of Channel Islands World Wrestling to see if @Skummy could suggest any changes I missed before putting them into the real world mod, also who was the world champion at the start of the year?

An updated download link in the first post.

1 hour ago, TheWho87 said:

A smallish update this time but I thought best to get this out when I finished the roster of Channel Islands World Wrestling to see if @Skummy could suggest any changes I missed before putting them into the real world mod, also who was the world champion at the start of the year?

An updated download link in the first post.

I'm gonna mostly keep kayfabe about dual identities unless they've been acknowledged on the show. I'll also (mostly) leave stats well alone, as I'm obviously massively biased, and it'll take forever to go through them all 

I'll edit this post as I go along;

Ages/Sizes/Nationality/Basic Stats;

Spoiler

• The World Champion at the start of the year was El Bantero, who has since been unmasked as Mac Master - so Bantero can be removed and just added as an Alter-Ego for Mac.
  • Andrew Zielinski's nationality should be set to Polish, and size to Middleweight. Should be Fluent in "Eastern European".
  • Bonne Nuit Billy Goat's size should probably be Small, maybe even Very Small. Off hand, I'm not sure of anyone's birth month, but Billy Goat is 31, I think.
  • Bonne Nuit Brawler is 32 or 33.
  • Captain Courageous' size should be Small, and style "Entertainer". Maybe change him to usually be an Occasional Wrestler, with Wrestler and Manager at sometimes. Set his Hair to "no", and I'm not sure how to handle the mask - his current gimmick involves him entering the ring unmasked, and then "concealing his identity" during the match. So the mask comes on and off throughout the show - probably easier to set to Unmasked!  His Body and Arms should be weakened somewhat, as he has a history of shoulder problems. Age-wise, he's 31.
  • CJ Storm should be set to able to work in the US, and based in the US. He's currently at college in Tennessee, and wrestling over there as Ben Carter/Ben Carson/Ben Timms, and trained at Seth Rollins' Black & Brave Academy. Age-wise, I think he's maybe just 20?
  • Classy Ric should be a middleweight, and aged 33, I think. Personality-wise, "Party Animal" fits him to a tee. Maybe add "MMA Fighter" as his Other Genre, as he boxes from time to time, and that's the closest representation of that.
  • The Owner (CIWW) can be removed - Dirty South is the owner, supported by Captain Courageous, so probably set them up as Owner/Booker, that's about as close to reflecting the power structure as the game will allow.
  • Kingston Beard can be removed from CIWW - he currently lives in Thailand, which obviously isn't an active game area, so however you want to reflect that. Maybe just have him On Hiatus. He also has no hair and, as with most of the roster apparently, is 31! His size should be set to "Small". Should be set to most often work as a Manager or Personality, followed by Occasional Wrestler.
  • Concorde Adams should probably be a lightweight, with a mask, aged 34 or thereabouts.
  • Damien Daniels is about 27/28, I think.
  • Darchangel is 32, middleweight
  • Dirty South is 34, lightweight
  • El Bantero can be removed, as mentioned earlier.
  • Flash le Maistre is 33/34, I think. Middleweight. 
  • Hank Hammer's 28/29, Lightweight.
  • Ian Stewart is 33, should be set to Usually be a Manager, sometimes Referee. 
  • JVY is small, 33.
  • Mac Master is a middleweight, 33.
  • Megabyte Jive is a lightweight, 34?
  • My bio shouldn't say I was born in Jersey, I was born in East Yorkshire ;) And I'm 31. 
  • Richard Johnson should be a big heavyweight. No idea how old he is, but I think early 40s?
  • Scotty Thompson's 33/34, middleweight.
  • Squire's 34, heavyweight.
  • The Atomic Beast is 33, middleweight.
  • The Black Knight is a big heavyweight, late 30s.
  • The Immortal Hudson is a big heavyweight, late 30s/early 40s
  • Tod Hot Dog is small, 31 years old, should be predominantly a Manager and sometimes Occasional Wrestler. Style should definitely be Entertainer!

Gimmicks/Dispositions/Etc

Spoiler
  • Aleksander Zielinski is a heel, gimmick should be Bully
  • Bonne Nuit Billy Goat and Brawler are faces, comedy hillbilly gimmick
  • Captain Courageous is a face, Comic Book Hero gimmick (either comedy or gimmicky)
  • CJ Storm is a heel, Turncoat (Cocky)
  • Classy Ric is a heel, his gimmick is kind of a Joey Ryan-esque sleazy heel, not sure how best to reflect that.
  • Concorde Adams is a heel, egotistical (comedy), managed by Ian Stewart
  • Damien Daniels is a heel, Bully
  • Darchangel is a face (Old School Face)
  • Dirty South is Old School Face
  • Flash Le Maistre has a comedy martial arts/cat gimmick
  • Hank Hammer is a face, Military (comedy)
  • Ian Stewart is a heel corrupt official
  • JVY is a face, Old School Face, managed by Tod Hot Dog
  • Kingston Beard is a heel, technically a sort of street thug gimmick, though he's never actually shown up on a show under this name and gimmick. 
  • Mac Master is a heel, psycho gimmick
  • Megabyte Jive is a babyface, comedy pirate
  • Patrick Reed should be Patrick W. Reed, otherwise all good
  • Richard Johnson should be Dickie Johnson, heel Sports Agent (Weasel) gimmick
  • Scotty Thompson should be Gorgeous Scotty Thompson, abbreviated to GST. He's currently working under a mask as the St Peter Port Patriot, but that's a "Charlie Brown From Outta Town" gimmick, so not worth changing in-game, but maybe adding as an alter-ego.
  • Squire should be a heel, managed by Queen Greta Grotesque (see additions). Maybe Enforcer (Brute)
  • The Atomic Beast should be a face, maybe Man Beast (Comedy)
  • The Black Knight should be an Enforcer, heel, managed by Dickie Johnson.
  • The Immortal Hudson should be a face, Simpleton (Gimmicky)
  • Tod Hot Dog should be a face, Mascot (Comedy or Gimmicky)

Tag Teams/Stables

Spoiler
  • The Jobbers Of Justice are a stable currently consisting of Captain Courageous, The Immortal Hudson, The Atomic Beast and Hank Hammer
  • The Queen's Court is a stable currently consisting of Queen Greta Grotesque, Squire, The Black Knight, Dickie Johnson, The Jester, Shallow Grave Dave and GST.
  • The Bonne Nuit Family is a Unit tag team made up of Bonne Nuit Billy Goat and Bonne Nuit Brawler
  • The Masters Of The Universe is an Individuals tag team made up of Dirty South and JVY
  • The Pride Of Guernsey is an inactive individuals tag team of GST and Damien Daniels
  • The State Of Disorder is a Unit tag team of Damien Daniels and Aleksander Zielinski
  • The Firm are an inactive Individuals tag team of Classy Ric and Mac Master
  • Classic Ric and Dirty South is an inactive tag team of Classy Ric and Dirty South
  • The Bailiwick is an inactive tag team of Concorde Adams and GST

Company Stuff

Spoiler
  • Backstage rules can be set to "Hotels are paid for".
  • Product can be set to "Fun For All The Family", but with Comedy increased to a Key Feature, and Women's Wrestling to "Integrated"

Additions

Spoiler

I'll keep this to people currently in the company but not in your data - if you're ever need of 0 overness additions, I can always add in those who have been and gone!

• The Jester is a lightweight comedy lackey gimmick, masked, aged somewhere in his late 20s, as a member of the Queen's Court.
  • Queen Greta Grotesque is a Very Small female manager/personality, great acting and microphone skills (she's an actor/drama teacher), currently working in CIWW as a heel authority figure and manager with an evil Royal gimmick.
  • Shallow Grave Dave is a middleweight, late 20s, Mysterious gimmick heel, a member of the Queen's Court. Decent all-rounded, trained with PROGRESS.
  • Lady Stamford is a very small, 24 year old female babyface with a Time Traveller gimmick
  • Emily is an 17 year old female babyface, very small, with a Fan's Own gimmick.
  • The New Kid is a 15/16 year old male babyface, small, with decent charisma, and an Underdog gimmick

I think that's about it, that I can think of!

Some vague TNT information as well, as cagematch is missing the last show of 2017:

Spoiler

Saraya Knight should be added to the roster.

The TNT Women's Champion would be Saraya Knight.

TNT Extreme title's function should be hardcore, held by BT Gunn.

TNT Supreme title should be renamed the TNT World title, held by Joseph Conners.

23 hours ago, Skummy said:

I'm gonna mostly keep kayfabe about dual identities unless they've been acknowledged on the show. I'll also (mostly) leave stats well alone, as I'm obviously massively biased, and it'll take forever to go through them all

Since this is being set up for January 2018 and El Bantero/Mac Master will be the champ, would Bantero have the same gimmick as Mac?

• 2 months later...

Some extremely minor notes;

Kendo Nagasaki should be Bisexual, and in a relationship.

Tengu is in a relationship, and race should be Asian.

Cassius' sexuality should be Homosexual.

Greg Burridge should be the owner of LLL.

• 1 month later...
    1 hour ago, TheWho87 said:

Updated the download in the first post with the new 2019 version, this is mostly to get the rosters set up for their last shows of 2018 and setting their champions for January 1st. Missing workers for promotions are listed in their bios.

Database: BritWres 2019 (WIP 1)

huzzah!

quick q, did you happen to add any new workers? thanks again!