Wrestler Picture Requests Thread Vol. 2

IDOL

3 hours ago, WeirdViper said:

looking for some of the nxt 2.0 people on kyky

Andre Chase, Joe Gacy, Odyssey Jones, Ivy Nile, Creed Brothers, Jacy Jayne, Cora Jade, Persia Pirotta

Andre Chase is Harlem Bravado, Cora Jade is Elayna Black, Jacy Jayne is Avery Taylor and Persia Pirotta is Steph De Lander. Older pics along with Odyessey's, Gacy's and Nile's (listed as her shoot name) are in the latest Who Picture Pack. Now if you mean their exact NXT 2.0 looks, that maybe different. The Creed brothers are the only two I haven't noticed in the Who's pack.

1 hour ago, mkpunk said:

Andre Chase is Harlem Bravado, Cora Jade is Elayna Black, Jacy Jayne is Avery Taylor and Persia Pirotta is Steph De Lander. Older pics along with Odyessey's, Gacy's and Nile's (listed as her shoot name) are in the latest Who Picture Pack. Now if you mean their exact NXT 2.0 looks, that maybe different. The Creed brothers are the only two I haven't noticed in the Who's pack.

yeah meant 2.0 style

I need the following on KYKY for my mod, thanks in advance

Brock Anderson

Brock-Anderson.jpg

Michael Bisping

Michael-Bisping.png

Maryna Moroz

Maryna-Moroz.png

The Demon

Demon-2021.png

Edited by Warhawk8492

• 2 weeks later...

@Warhawk8492

Brock Anderson, Maryna Moroz, Michael Bisping (haven't been able to get a good cut of The Demon that works on KyKy, I'm sorry)

Brock_Anderson.jpg  Maryna_Moroz.jpg  Michael_Bisping.jpg

@WeirdViper

Andre Chase, Brutus Creed, Cora Jade, Ivy Nile, Jacy Jayne, Joe Gacy, Julius Creed, Odyssey Jones

Andre_Chase.jpg  Brutus_Creed.jpg  Cora_Jade.jpg  Ivy_Nile.jpg  Jacy_Jayne.jpg  Joe_Gacy.jpg    Julius_Creed.jpg  Odyssey_Jones.jpg

Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Gigi Dolin, Mandy Rose, Mei Ying, Xavier Woods (as King Woods), Zelina Vega (as Queen Zelina)

Becky_Lynch-11.jpg  Charlotte_Flair-8.jpg  Gigi_Dolin-1.jpg  Mandy_Rose-8.jpg  Mei_Ying.jpg  Xavier_Woods-2.jpg  Zelina_Vega-3.jpg

Edited by BiggieEllefson
  • Thanks 2

On 03/11/2021 at 20:04, BiggieEllefson said:

@Warhawk8492

Brock Anderson, Maryna Moroz, Michael Bisping (haven't been able to get a good cut of The Demon that works on KyKy, I'm sorry)

Brock_Anderson.jpg  Maryna_Moroz.jpg  Michael_Bisping.jpg

@WeirdViper

Andre Chase, Brutus Creed, Cora Jade, Ivy Nile, Jacy Jayne, Joe Gacy, Julius Creed, Odyssey Jones

Andre_Chase.jpg  Brutus_Creed.jpg  Cora_Jade.jpg  Ivy_Nile.jpg  Jacy_Jayne.jpg  Joe_Gacy.jpg    Julius_Creed.jpg  Odyssey_Jones.jpg

Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Gigi Dolin, Mandy Rose, Mei Ying, Xavier Woods (as King Woods), Zelina Vega (as Queen Zelina)

Becky_Lynch-11.jpg  Charlotte_Flair-8.jpg  Gigi_Dolin-1.jpg  Mandy_Rose-8.jpg  Mei_Ying.jpg  Xavier_Woods-2.jpg  Zelina_Vega-3.jpg

Great cuts, thanks, do you have (or can do) Hit Row members?

20 hours ago, WeirdViper said:

Great cuts, thanks, do you have (or can do) Hit Row members?

Sure!

Ashante Adonis (Ashante "Thee" Adonis), B-FAB (yes, I know Briana was cut yesterday), Isaiah Scott (Isaiah "Swerve" Scott), Top Dolla

Ashante_Adonis.jpg  B-FAB.jpg  Isaiah_Scott-1.jpg  Top_Dolla.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, uk-joe said:

Was just wondering what programs people use to crop and create KyKy images for EWR? I request quite a lot but feel it's about time I try and give it a go myself and possibly help a few of you guys out should I get any good at it.

GIMP and Paint.net are the best options, combine them with https://www.remove.bg/ and it's a piece of piss, I'd just advise looking into how to resize without distorting the size, that's a common thing you see in pics.. 

• Like 2