What games are you looking forward to?

Your Mom

2 hours ago, Chris2K said:

Pokémon Scarlet/Violet is definitely my biggest anticipation, other than that the only AAA games I can think of I'm looking forward to are the two DC games loosely from the Arkham-Verse, Suicide Squad and Gotham Knights, although it might be the PS6 era before they actually come out. If NeatherRealm ever shed some light on what their next game will be then I'll add that to the list, particularly if they skip Injustice and go straight to Mortal Kombat 12, the same with a new Forza game which has been loosely mentioned.

Two Point Campus is coming out in May for GamePass which should be fun.

My wife was a big two point hospital gal and is getting a bit excited for Two Point Campus

Two Point Campus and Return To Monkey Island for me - particularly the latter.

I very, very rarely buy new games at full price, and other than during lockdown I rarely play any AAA games in the first place, so I don't tend to have a lot game-wise I'm looking forward to, but both of those scratch particular itches for me.

Two Point Hospital was brilliant, and I'm curious about the Campus setting now that they don't have the framework of Theme Hospital to so clearly build upon, it'll be fun to see how it plays, and what sort of metrics for success and whatnot it uses.

A new Monkey Island, and not only that but a new Monkey Island by Ron Gilbert that purportedly will build directly on the ending of Monkey Island 2 has been an absolute pipedream for years, so can't wait to actually see it. I'm not sold on the art style from the screenshots that have come out, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. My girlfriend started playing Monkey Island 2 for the first time over a year ago and hasn't touched it in months, I'll have to get her to go back and finish that before playing this one.

• Like 2