1. 1. What should I play next?

• Spiritfarer
    • Lost in Random
    • Ghostwire: Tokyo
    • Deathloop
    • The Stanley Parable
    • A Normal Lost Phone

• 2 weeks later...

Do you eventually get some kind of definitive answer with this game? I started fucking around and going against the Narrator and it got really interesting and sometimes silly (refusing to leave the broom closet :lol:). However if it's just a series of random tangents I might have gotten my fun out of it and be done. If there is a true ending to be found though I'll keep going. So far counting last time I played I've

Spoiler

Stayed in my office forever
Turned off the mind control device and escaped to freedom
Answered a phone because I thought it was my wife but got stuck in my apartment pressing any button they told me to because I (Srar not Stanley) couldn't help myself
Got scared because I didn't know what was real and had a brain aneurysm on the street where I was discovered by some lady on her way to work?
And by

far the most intriguing one so far. Found a hallway marked ESCAPE and started to follow it, the Narrator told me it was instant death and begged me to turn around so of course I didn't, fell down a hole and was sure I fucked up, but then found myself in a room with concept art and credits for the game where a new lady narrator told me that original Narrator and I were tied together somehow and we needed each other or something like that. Or maybe I needed to break free? Because when I left the room she said things were starting over and the only way to escape was to press the escape button and then quit game so I fell back on my old instincts and trusted the narrator and nothing happened :( 

It's really a shame that you don't have the new edition because it essentially doubles the number of endings you can get. Off the top of my head from that list there's a few more things you can do;

Spoiler
  • Press the ON button for the mind control instead of OFF
  • Go into the Boss's office, but juuuuust as you get in, leave. The door will close and you'll be without the narrator and you'll be able to go back towards your office
  • There's a whole ending that revolves around tapping on 419s computer, then restarting the game and 423s, restart the game, then the computer just before the Boss's office, restart the game, then 434's computer, restart the game and then finally Stanley's.
  • You can take the elevator down to the mind control facility and then go back up, and then back down and then back up, if you keep doing that you'll get an ending.
  • Take the right door, then when he opens a door to get you "back on track" take the elevator in that room and you'll get the confusion ending

There's a few more too - mostly things like, finding ways to kill Stanley in places you aren't supposed to and getting out of the game in ways you aren't supposed to - but if you don't do ANYTHING you have to at the very least do;

• Disobey the narrator, and when he's taking you across the lift in the warehouse jump off onto the catwalk and  take the blue door every time it shows up.

• Thanks 1