Wrestlers skill problems

There is a problem with the EWR revenge game. The wrestlers start losing all their skills after playing the game for a month in game time. It is not realistic at all as wrestlers usually start losing skill when they are getting old or about to retire but all the wrestlers randomly start losing all their skills whilst your playing the game. Can you please sort out this bug. Also the skill set rating you have given Liv Morgan is not fair.

Skill drop could be related depending on difficulty. Try a lower difficulty and see if that helps. 

Second, all scenarios are done by fans of the game. You're free to make suggestions on how to improve it, provided it's in right thread for the scenario you're playing. 

Third, if this is indeed some kind of bug, then more than likely it's there to say, as EWR is no longer developed since it's creator is now developing the TEW series. 

• Like 1

Stats for wrestlers are decided by the people that did the database,if you want to change it you can do it in the data editor before starting a game. Also the stats droping may be because the workers have turn 35 years old or more in the game, at that age the game is progamed to start reducing the worker stats.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/04/2023 at 14:26, Hexanex said:

I just checked the game it’s true stats can start dropping when they hit around 35. Ok I understand why they would do this…makes sense I suppose.

I had this problem also, crazy to see that some wrestlers are having back to back 5 star matches in theii end 30's begin 40.

I hope that there is a fix to adjust the decrease of stats ate the age of 45

13 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

You're hoping there is a fix for a game that has not been updated in around 20 years?

Not Really.....but some years ago somebody made a in game moral correction, when your superstars had a low morale, the tool would put the morale back to 100 ( due to a roster split)

So perhaps a sort like of tool would be possible to put the decreased stats back when starting your save game.

and that is pure thinking loud out with no any research, just a brain fart.. :) 

Its funny I only managed to download the arsenic editor in one place and whilst its a great app, I only got to use it once before it said I didn't have permission. Is there anywhere anyone knows that I can download the arsenic editor (maybe I'll open a thread on it)

Sorry the link to the arsenic editor does not work. I downloaded the editor used it once then it disapeared and did nothing to the workers statistics. I have downloaded from that link more than once and the same thing happened. Does anyone have an arsenic editor that is working for them that can be used?

1 hour ago, Hexanex said:

Sorry the link to the arsenic editor does not work. I downloaded the editor used it once then it disapeared and did nothing to the workers statistics. I have downloaded from that link more than once and the same thing happened. Does anyone have an arsenic editor that is working for them that can be used?

The link works fine. Your computer is deleting the editor because it is an uncommon file that changes other files. You will have to approve it on whatever antivirus or protection software you're using. Try running a scan on it before opening the .zip. It should alert you to a problem and there should be an option to ignore it or something.

Nope same problem... I ran a scan and it said nothing was wrong with the file, but when I ran the file the  AVG antivirus software said it had removed the programme because it had a virus called IDP:Generic... I need a less virus ridden version of Arsenic editor.

Edited by Hexanex

Arsenic isn't "virus ridden", I believe there is something in the code of it that gets flagged by anti virus software because it is code it looks for when looking for viruses, I guess something related to editing programs.

I'm still very confused, I've excluded the whole zip folder (on AVG Antivirus) as it doesn't give me the option to exclude programmes individually, but now the file is saying I need permission to unlock the arsenic editor file.... Difficult times lol