PS2's in cars

Agent Risktaker

I know it's possible with the PSOne with the car adapter. I don't think there is one available for the PS2 though. You might be able to get a connector/adapter where you can get the regular power outlet hooked up to something which can fit into a cig lighter type deal. Then you would just need a screen for that, and hope you have a splitter on the cig lighter (or two lighter outlets)

Guest bruins72

I'm sure if you got one of those DVD in a bag kits that has the portable DVD player, power adapter, and video screen you could hook it right in with all of that.

Guest The Real Deal

Yes it is possible, a guy that sits out the front of my house has a Ford Focus done up to the b@lls, he has his PS2 in it neatly in the front with a wee TV screen I'll get my wee brother to ask him tomorrow if he sits out there.