Opeth>you.

Kristos Is God

If you disagree, you are obviously a traitor and/or Commie rat bastard. Good day.

I guess you'll have to shoot me then. Opeth suck

How come shitty bands like the Strokes get so many hits but awesome bands like Opeth get so few?

Democracy, that is how.

Edited by PunkRockPete

Guest Angry Baboon

They would be on Dream Theater's standards if they got rid of their god-awful singer, and got someone that has a sense of melody and talent. I was listening to one of their songs, enjoying it for about 2 minutes, and then suddenly she starts singing and I feel like stabbing my earlobe with a rusty fork.

Wow, You're a woman that can sing death metal. Now piss off.

They would be on Dream Theater's standards if they got rid of their god-awful singer, and got someone that has a sense of melody and talent. I was listening to one of their songs, enjoying it for about 2 minutes, and then suddenly she starts singing and I feel like stabbing my earlobe with a rusty fork.

Wow, You're a woman that can sing death metal. Now piss off.

Uhh... Opeth has a dude singer.

EDIT- And I haven't heard a good female death metal singer. Arch Enemy sucked once they got Gossow.

Edited by damshow

Guest bukkake bandit

I like a couple songs from both. I don't like a single song off their new album, which sounds a lot like it's aimed towards mallgoths.

I like a couple songs from both. I don't like a single song off their new album, which sounds a lot like it's aimed towards mallgoths.

yeah, i've found that the sophomore albums of any band isn't usually that great.

Opeth isn't doom or death, they jump all over the map, but usually are classified as "post-death" or "post-black metal" :blink:

And yeah, Opeth is pretty good. I really like "Demon Of The Fall".

Opeth isn't doom or death, they jump all over the map, but usually are classified as "post-death" or "post-black metal" :blink:

And yeah, Opeth is pretty good. I really like "Demon Of The Fall".

I personally prefer Doom/Progressive myself.

They definitely do jump all over the map, one of the few metal bands that do.