• Yankees in 4
    • Red Sox in 5
    • Yankees in 5
    • Red Sox in 6
    • Yankees in 6
    • Red Sox in 7
    • Yankees in 7

Curse?

people will believe anything? Idiots. If you have a bad game you have a bad game there's no excuse. No curse.

I believe in the Red Sox and I think this series will go the distance to a game 7. Or atleast go back to Boston for game 6.

I want the Cards to win the NLCS but the Astros are showing that they still have some fight within them. I'm still undecided... What's better The Cardinals Offense or Roger Clemens?

It's really unfair when The Red Sox/Yankees have to play 3 straight days... Feel sorry for the both of them.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bukkake bandit

For a team that everyone said would destroy the Yankees this series, it's hilarious watching the Red Sox fight to extend a game 4 to extra innings down 0-3. I'd have sympathy for the Red Sox's bad luck if they weren't fielding a team of thugs.

GO METS!!!1

That statement is funny on so many levels. Thugs?.....and then you throw in the Go Mets? Are you forgetting the Mets of the early 90s? Why the Red Sox thugs? Because they're a bunch of dark skinned guys with crazy hairstyles? Is there anybody on the current Red Sox team that has been in any legal trouble or anything like that?

Guest bukkake bandit

I wasn't aware starting bench clearing brawls was showcasing your leadership skills. I always thought it was barbarism until you educated me. Jeter must not be a good leader because he's never punched anyone in the face.

I used Mussina as an example because the Yankees have no one comparable to Pedro. I don't blame Pedro for what happened. He had Zimmer charging towards him. There are better ways to handle that then throwing him to the ground though. Everyone should know Pedro is a thug. Don't be silly and argue that.

I never said the Red Sox were a bad team. They're very good, actually. Second best team in the AL. They just can't beat the Yankees. And they're very arrogant, so I don't like them and find satisfaction in their defeats. By the way, Schilling is cooked. His injury should have been taken care of when it began. Instead, he played through it until the end of the season and now he's finished...in the post season, when he's really needed. See how well he plays on one leg again in game 6(if there is a game 6). Hope Pedro doesn't fall apart. Hope the Yankees don't go insane and put up 10+ runs on the board again. Anything.

I think the Yankees sucked everyone in. Hook, line and sinker. They let themselves become the underdog in this series. They let Schilling and everyone one associated with the BoSox run their mouthes untill it came time to play the series and they let their actions speak. The olmen of Mike Mussina, who hadn't won a Game 1 start as a Yankee retiring the first 19 Red Sox should have been evident. Moral is, never bet against the Yankees cuz, they are the FUCKING NEW YORK YANKEES

And it makes me ill

Guest bukkake bandit

But hey, let's be silly and argue that there are "better ways" to handle someone charging at you than to take them down. Surely if Pedro would have just asked Zimmer nicely, he would have stopped.

My prediction is that if the Yankees can't pull it off tonight, it will be over in game 6

If the Yankees win the world series, you can say goodbye to Jorge Posada, they are going to cut him or trade him to the Marlins to bring in Mike Lowell, then Carlos Beltran will enter the fray of hitters and that is all they need

Sure they have crappy pitching but if they give up 8 runs...their offense will put up 10

It doesn't matter who wins, THE ASTROS ARE GONNA TAKE YOU ALL DOWN TOWN BABY!!! WOOOOOOOOO!

Ahem.

Sorry about that, I was born in Houston, so I've been an Astros fan for quite some time now. I'm actually pretty proud of them coming THIS far, if they manage to beat St. Louis and move on to the World Series for the first time ever in their team's history...I'll be UBER pleased with them. Win OR lose.

Though it'd be nice if they won.

Oh yes.

There's almost no point in talking to this guy because it's pretty obvious he's never been part of any organized sports. A-Rod tried acting all big and bad. He cursed at Varitek and told him to bring it. Frankly if Varitek hadn't shoved him at that point I would've lost all respect for him.

I always thought it was barbarism until you educated me.