• Red Sox in 6
    • Yankees in 6
    • Red Sox in 7
    • Yankees in 7

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Sox in Seven when Ortiz pulls the hammer of god out (I've now dubbed his bat that) and Clubs a Mariano Rivera Cutter over the stands, kicking the Bambino's ghost right in the sack. Fuck the Yankees.

It's just one game remember. After Mussena who do they have? Pedro, Wakefeild and Arroyo are better than whoever New York have for their 2nd 3rd and 4th spots, plus since Shilling left early he could possilbly pitch in Arroyo's spot.

After that second game, I have now dicided that there is no god. Everytime they are in a good position and I start feeling good about them, some shit happens.

Well, if there's a God - and I always believed in one - He's a Yankees fan. So that means any Red Sox fan gets to suffer an eternal destiny in the lake of fire. Which makes us wonder why we deserve such fate?

Well, better get drunk, high, and laid as much as you can while you can Doesn't matter if you're good or evil if you root for Boston - you still burn.

Well, if there's a God - and I always believed in one - He's a Yankees fan.  So that means any Red Sox fan gets to suffer an eternal destiny in the lake of fire.  Which makes us wonder why we deserve such fate?

Well, better get drunk, high, and laid as much as you can while you can  Doesn't matter if you're good or evil if you root for Boston - you still burn.

Well, if there's a God - and I always believed in one - He's a Yankees fan.  So that means any Red Sox fan gets to suffer an eternal destiny in the lake of fire.  Which makes us wonder why we deserve such fate?

Well, better get drunk, high, and laid as much as you can while you can  Doesn't matter if you're good or evil if you root for Boston - you still burn.